Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And the people nominated this week are...

Options
  • 03-07-2007 6:58pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I think just to mess things up a little (and see the back of chiggy);

Chanelle.

The bookies say different:

Laura 1 - 12 Chanelle 11 - 2

Who goes this week? 9 votes

Chanelle
    0% 0 votes
    Laura
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

And the nominations are....

Chanelle
    Laura

WEIRD!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON. WHY WONT THEY REMOVE CHARLEY.

*ahem*

Hobbes wrote:
    SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON. WHY WONT THEY REMOVE CHARLEY.

*ahem*

My sentiment exactly. Grr...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

'Chanelle' .. I mean even her name makes her a valid choice to be booted out.
    She is a whiney pain in the HOOP!
    I want to see the back of her ASAP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Channell needs to LEAVE!!!! Posh spice is WELL worn out at this stage.

Charlie needs to die.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

I kinda want Laura to go. If Chanelle goes then that will convince Charley that she really is Queen of that house because the public voted Chanelle out over a numbskull housemate like Laura and she'll be even worse :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

IT (AKA Laura) has to go... Can't look at her for another minute.. Lazy sloppy bitch..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm undecided. Chiggy to be split by force, or watch them implode. I think the first is the best option, because they'll probably make up and be all lovey dovey again.

This week is a bit of a win-win as I'm not all that fond of Laura either.

BuffyBot wrote:
    I'm undecided. Chiggy to be split by force, or watch them implode. I think the first is the best option, because they'll probably make up and be all lovey dovey again.

This week is a bit of a win-win as I'm not all that fond of Laura either.
    Yeah. I'm with you, I'm not sure who I want to go more. I think Laura's a bit of a trouble maker, but Chanelle's a drama queen. Watching Chiggy implode good make for good TV. It can't be much worse :rolleyes:

I think there's more potential in Chanelle's BB Journey. To keep Laura in would be to continue watching her slob about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

No keep Chanelle. Ya need at least one good looking girl in de house.

But why oh why hasn't Drogba and Predators lovechild been up for eviction yet. They all seem to hate her!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭hanni1234

Laura is like the "Only Gay In The Village" From Little Britain.

I want her out :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Get laura out, hate her laziness. If Chanelle goes Charley will be the first to "comfort" ziggy despite not liking him but she would do it to annoy Chanelle watching the show!

I really think our perception of both of them has been shaped by the way they are edited. Laura seems loved by the housemates, yet she's annoying to watch. And they're really trying to make Chanelle seem like a bunny boiler this week... I hate when they do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It's a tough one this week. But I'm plumping for Laura to get the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I have never liked Laura, she seems dull as dish water so I hope that she goes. Chanell at least has some life to her with her on/off dating of Ziggy and I love her rants against Charlie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

How on earth isn't Charley gone yet? Every week after nominations she seems to lose the rag and then towards the next round of nominations she calms down. Clever or coincidence??

Anyway...Laura to go!! She bugs the $hit out of me. Just so lazy and does nothing. GET HER OUTTT!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

xzanti wrote:
    IT (AKA Laura) has to go... Can't look at her for another minute.. Lazy sloppy bitch..

THANK YOU!!! I couldn't agree more.... In fact Charley seems easier to listen to than Laura these days. Ahem*... Ok... maybe not! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Get Laura out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 carnival_joe

laura out,

so much wrong with that girl

oh current irish odds:
    laura - 1:25
    chanelle - 9:1

app lauras 1:33 in england

Did you hear Laura last night? So confident that she's not gonna go :rolleyes: and if she does, she definitely won't get booed.:mad: I feel like flyin over there an addin to the boos just to show her!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Did you hear Laura last night? So confident that she's not gonna go :rolleyes: and if she does, she definitely won't get booed.:mad: I feel like flyin over there an addin to the boos just to show her!! :mad:

I know she's a gobsh1te... Do they actually forget that they're on camera :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

Well they all clearly love themselves and think they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread otherwise they wouldn’t go on the show, so not surprised at all that she thinks she’s not going to get booed…. I just love it when they do though!! Good telly!!

girliegirl wrote:
    Well they all clearly love themselves and think they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread otherwise they wouldn’t go on the show, so not surprised at all that she thinks she’s not going to get booed…. I just love it when they do though!! Good telly!!

Oh you're evil :eek:

I like it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

YES!!!!!!

Thank goodness Laura is out. See her sticking her noise into Chanelle and Ziggy's row? Nosy cow. Buh bye!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

As soon as she heard the crowd booing after Davina said her name initially she kept saying, "oh, I hope it's me that's going". Yeah right pet, GET OUT!!!!!

Advertisement