Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N9 Grannagh

• 03-07-2007 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

Some work going on right now in Grannagh for the N25 bypass. Whatever sort of junction or flyover they're doing looks like it's going to be massive. Sure 'twill look like Dallas when 'tis finished!

Am I right in thinking they're actually building a parallel road down in the little valley next to the N9? (the section on the way out of town straight after the crappy little roundabout).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

waterf1.jpg

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

Indeed they are, a lot of it is goin on very near my house, some of it in two of the fields beside us and in front of us. It's mad seein all these fields change so much after growin up with them. They've dug some channel going from the N9 up to the Kilmacow Rd. If you go in the back way to town from the Night Cap you'll see a lot of it too. Can't wait for the new road to be finished. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Looking at Mike's picture, that's the N9 in the top left, correct? So the N25 and the new N9 will both go over the existing N9 it seems. That's why they're lowering the road presumably, since they wouldn't have the clearance otherwise.

Are they going to be able to build both those big flyovers without closing the N9? Surely not?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

God, I don't even know which side of the river I'm looking at there.

Thats looking south east from above Kilmacow (ish).

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

They have quite a bit or work done out by Kilmacow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭Sir Graball

Roen wrote:
    God, I don't even know which side of the river I'm looking at there.

And God answered, " That's Kilkenny my son, behold the land of champions!"

Sorry Roen I couldn't resist it!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

42367.JPG

Can't really figure out the pic, have I interpreted it right?

Forgive the art work!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Bards

JCB wrote:
    42367.JPG

Can't really figure out the pic, have I interpreted it right?

Forgive the art work!:o

Yes that is correct

JCB, like the artwork Silver star at least. :p

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

And God answered, " That's Kilkenny my son, behold the land of champions!"

Sorry Roen I couldn't resist it!!!;)
    Forgiven. It'll be Waterford soon anyway ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭kilkennycat2004

Roen wrote:
    Forgiven. It'll be Waterford soon anyway ;)

Dream on friend.
    Great to see the road taking shape though.

Advertisement