Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1999 Nissan Almera

Options
  • 03-07-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭

Well Im just about to buy my first car, it looks like its going to be a 1999 Nissan Almera hatchback, with 130,000 miles on the clock. Its going to cost me 2k, its due for its NCT but the seller is going to do that for me. So what do ye reckon, good deal or bad deal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

It sounds a bit expensive to me. At that mileage, it would really want to be absolutely spotless, needing nothing, and with a full, comprehensive service history supported by invoices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Anan1 wrote:
    It sounds a bit expensive to me. At that mileage, it would really want to be absolutely spotless, needing nothing, and with a full, comprehensive service history supported by invoices.
    Well its is spotless and he wont be getting a cent till it passes its NCT so touch wood it should all go well and ill have many days of happy motoring ahead! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Here is an Almera which is a year younger and I'm sure the price is flexible:
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=705151

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

I think you are getting a good deal op, considering i sold my 99 almera 63k mls for €3600 not so long ago and the nct was up in november, just be wary of the car with 130k mls on it.

-VB-

Advertisement