Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Mandarin Chinese speakers

Options
  • 03-07-2007 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

I'm currently in the final stages of a masters thesis in linguistics and I urgently need some native speakers of Mandarin to participate in a short online experiment.
    It can done at any computer with a fast internet connection and will take less than 10 minutes. It simply involves answering a selection of basic true/false questions. It does not ask for any personal information at all.
    If you think you can help me out, or if you know of anybody who can, then please either reply to this message or PM me and I'll give the url.
    Many thanks in advance. You would be doing me a great favour that I would much appreciate :)

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement