Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

ok thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

might actually get tickets for this, could be fun, dont they usually hold this in the same hotel the wrestlers are staying at?

I'd say so I cant see the wrestlers moving around much on WM morning

• Advertisement

might be worth heading there anyway if you dont get tickets, could score a few autographs from the guys

I think i'll get some tickets to this just to make my packed week just a tad more awesome :D

FFS!!! they only let yanks and canucks buy them!!! :mad:

EdK wrote: »
    FFS!!! they only let yanks and canucks buy them!!! :mad:

well aint that a kick in the nads, i reckon we go camp out at the hotel and demand autographs,vince loves irish people so we're well in!

I'm gonna have a look on ebay in a few days to see if there are any reasonable tickets going, failing that we storm the building there will be enough of us

• Advertisement

if that is the hotel the wwe are staying in, which seems very likely at this stage, then i wouldn't bother paying $125 dollars for that thing especially as it starts at 10am :eek:

just hang around the hotel on thursday, friday or saturday and you will get all the autographs and photos you want and thensome

I'm not pushed but my brother wants to go we'll see how it pans out

tna impact tapings taking place on the monday and tuesday before mania http://www.universalorlando.com/tna.html

I know its awesome and there is a very strong possibility that your boy gets to find his way backstage wooooooooo

I know its awesome and there is a very strong possibility that your boy gets to find his way backstage wooooooooo

who did you bribe??

Nobody im just a cheeky young man

we'll be in IOA on monday so i will try to make impact taping that day, tuesday going to be difficult though what with spurs/magic game at 7pm

Am going to that game aswell its the only non wrestling thing on the agenda, otherwise it is the wrestling pilgrimage to end all wrestling pilgrimages :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭RadioGaGa

I'm in Orlando for from 18/3 to 1/4 during WM, I don't have tickets though. Have the WWE released a schedule on all the events happening like the THQ superstar challenge thing yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

just finalised my booking there. ticket, flight and hotel for one week - €698.

• Advertisement

forbesii wrote: »
    just finalised my booking there. ticket, flight and hotel for one week - €698.

WM ticket
    1 week in a hotel
    return flight to orlando

all for <€700, :eek: thats really cheap, this late in the day.
    RadioGaGa wrote:
    I'm in Orlando for from 18/3 to 1/4 during WM, I don't have tickets though. Have the WWE released a schedule on all the events happening like the THQ superstar challenge thing yet?

i haven't seen anything regarding the fan axxess tour 2008 yet, btw there are still tickets available for wrestlemania, 2nd tier of the stand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

rossie1977 wrote: »
    WM ticket
    1 week in a hotel
    return flight to orlando

yeah got my tickets in the presale and booked flight/hotel combo with travelocity. quality inn all the way. only problem is have to stop for plane refuelling in atlanta, but i was willing to do that for the really good price.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    WM ticket
    1 week in a hotel
    return flight to orlando

i haven't seen anything regarding the fan axxess tour 2008 yet, btw there are still tickets available for wrestlemania, 2nd tier of the stand

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Yeah, myself and my girlfriend will be stayying from 25th March until 1st April then off to New York for a few days before heading home.

It worked out quite cheap (1000 for flights, and 500 for accomodation) so I can't complain.

Will try to get backstage too :)

By the way, I have 2 x 250 tickets for WM (booked these, then was offered 2 slightly better seats. Obviously I cannot sell them on eBay as they are "will call" tickets so I will have to sell to someone I can meet on the day. I am going to be selling them at cost, so will TicketMaster allow me to sell on the day or is there a better way of selling them?

A list of events on Wrestlemania Week

Houston Astros vs. Cincinnati Reds Osceola County Stadium at Osceola Heritage Park, Kissimmee, FL Sat, 03/22/08
    01:05 PM

Orlando Sharks vs. Milwaukee Wave Amway Arena, Orlando, FL Sat, 03/22/08
    07:35 PM

Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros Champion Stadium at Disney's Wide World of Sports, Lake Buena Vista, FL Sun, 03/23/08

Orlando Magic vs. San Antonio Spurs Amway Arena, Orlando, FL Tue, 03/25/08
    07:00 PM

Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals Champion Stadium at Disney's Wide World of Sports, Lake Buena Vista, FL Wed, 03/26/08

Houston Astros vs. Cleveland Indians Osceola County Stadium at Osceola Heritage Park, Kissimmee, FL Wed, 03/26/08

Atlanta Braves vs. New York Mets Champion Stadium at Disney's Wide World of Sports, Lake Buena Vista, FL Thu, 03/27/08

Bacon, Bagels, & Biceps WWE Brunch Rosen Centre Hotel, Orlando, FL Sun, 03/30/08
    10:00 AM

Orlando Magic vs. New Orleans Hornets Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
    Tue, 04/01/08

Also TNA tape on Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th and ROH have shows on the 28th and 29th

EdK, thanks a bunch. I don't think there's any chance I'll get bored over there!

Tell me about it, it's gonna be abit of a whirlwind tour :D

Monday 24th- TNA TV Taping
    Tuesday 25th- Magic Vs Spurs
    Wednesday 26th- Nothing yet shock horror lol possibly a shopping day
    Thursday 27th- Braves Vs Mets
    Friday 28th- ROH
    Saturday 29th- Autograph Signing/Hall Of Fame
    Sunday 30th- Brunch/Wrestlemania
    Monday 31st - Universal in the morning then home that evening awwwww:(

Breaking News: I have found something that amy make you all think twice about going to Wrestlemania

8491a.jpg
    Liza Minnelli King Center for the Performing Arts, Melbourne, FL
    Sun, 03/30/08

And that would be...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

FutureGuy wrote: »
    By the way, I have 2 x 250 tickets for WM (booked these, then was offered 2 slightly better seats. Obviously I cannot sell them on eBay as they are "will call" tickets so I will have to sell to someone I can meet on the day. I am going to be selling them at cost, so will TicketMaster allow me to sell on the day or is there a better way of selling them?

I haven't looked too much into it, but this might help you: http://www.ticketmaster.com/ticketexchangehome/?tm_link=tm_exchange_header

that ticketmaster exchange thing won't work with Will call tickets unfortunately, they tell you that in your ticketmaster account

Seein as I love y'all sumbitches (got this off WWE themselves so dont be doubting or hounding me for sources) Unfortunately I cannot attend myself as I am going home that night

The biggest WrestleMania under the sun is coming to Florida on March 30th, 2008. The WWE is pleased to announce that the following day Monday Night Raw will take place in the same city as WrestleMania 24. The city of Orlando will host a double dose of WWE excitement. The action kicks off on Sunday, March 30th, at the Citrus Bowl with WrestleMania. Then, the next night, March 31st, the Amway Arena will host Monday Night Raw.

Tickets for Monday Night Raw are not on sale to the public yet. The WWE would like to invite all our fans who have purchased WrestleMania tickets the first opportunity to buy the best seats in the house to Monday Night Raw before they are available to the general public.

The special Monday Night Raw on-sale starts Saturday, January 12, at 10:00 AM. Tickets can only be purchased online via Ticketmaster. Log onto www.Ticketmaster.com and enter the password: ManiaRaw. You can buy up to 8 tickets per person.

arent you the gift that keeps on giving lol, dude you're a legend cheers for that

I try, your welcome thought i'd pass it on seeing as i cant attend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Cool, I might head over to see Raw

• Advertisement

how many people from here are going to mania anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

jesus christ just as I was thinkin that it couldnt get any better.Im kicking myself so much right now for deciding not to go to this mania.It defintiely sounds like its gonna be the biggest one yet.Its gonna be one hell of a week for those of you lucky bastards that are going;)

the raw after mania is usually one of the best of the year so its going to be great to see it, plus the amway arena isnt too far from the citrus bowl so will be an easy trip

Kinda disappointed I cant go but my week is full already so I cant complain

Awesome EdK,
    Anyone know how much do ringside Raw Tickets normall sell for? We're flying to NYC on April 1st so should squeeze Raw in too :D

Best. Holiday. Ever. :p

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Awesome EdK,
    Anyone know how much do ringside Raw Tickets normall sell for? We're flying to NYC on April 1st so should squeeze Raw in too :D

Best. Holiday. Ever. :p

ringside for raw in the US normally sell for between $60 and $70 depending on the arena, getting close to ringside though has so far proven to be difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Aloha all. I've been reading all of your posts and they are most interesting and helpfull. I was wondering if anyone who has purchased any WWE travel packages paid for them through money order / bank draft and NOT credit card. I've read up alot and it seems easy enough. I have not got a credit card so this is pretty much my only option. Can anyone help me?:)

WWE travel packages were only available upto the end of september

I was talking about WrestleMania 25, not 24. I wasn't able to attend 24, but its all full styeam ahead for 25, where ever it maybe, I just hope because I don't have a credit card that it won't complicate things for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

You'll be waiting for info on that till late summer at the very earliest I'm afraid.

I read you just need full payment and order form, but it just seems easiar if you have a credit card. I read that the wrestlemania 25 travel packages go on sale Friday June 20. I can hardly wait.:D:D:D

I read you just need full payment and order form, but it just seems easiar if you have a credit card. I read that the wrestlemania 25 travel packages go on sale Friday June 20. I can hardly wait.:D:D:D

you do need a credit card afaik for the travel packages as you ned to fax in a copy of the front and back of the card and your passport

I got an e-mail from the WWE that said "If paying by money order, Order Form plus full payment will only be accepted by postal mail." So I presume you can pay other than credit card, I just don't know how hard / easy it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ads85

The biggest WrestleMania under the sun is coming to Florida on March 30th, 2008. The WWE is pleased to announce that the following day Monday Night Raw will take place in the same city as WrestleMania 24. The city of Orlando will host a double dose of WWE excitement. The action kicks off on Sunday, March 30th, at the Citrus Bowl with WrestleMania. Then, the next night, March 31st, the Amway Arena will host Monday Night Raw.

Tickets for Monday Night Raw are not on sale to the public yet. The WWE would like to invite all our fans who have purchased WrestleMania tickets the first opportunity to buy the best seats in the house to Monday Night Raw before they are available to the general public.

The special Monday Night Raw on-sale starts Saturday, January 12, at 10:00 AM. Tickets can only be purchased online via Ticketmaster. Log onto www.Ticketmaster.com and enter the password: ManiaRaw. You can buy up to 8 tickets per person.

Thankyou very much for this news EdK. I've been stressing out and putting my WM travel plans on hold just to wait and find out the location for Raw on March 31. Now i can get on with booking my trip!

krudler wrote: »
    you do need a credit card afaik for the travel packages as you ned to fax in a copy of the front and back of the card and your passport

Does anyone know If I purchase a travel package with somebody else's credit card, who won't be going, if it still works?:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement