Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Does anyone know If I purchase a travel package with somebody else's credit card, who won't be going, if it still works?:confused:

i dont think so, they need to sign for the tickets at a registration day from what ive heard,same as if you buy tickets from ticketmaster you collect them at the arena and the person with the credit card has to be there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

From what I've read on travel package info, Names on the order forms can be changed up to a week before the event, and on the order form it asks for card holders info, and main travellers info. I understand this to mean you don't need the cardholder with you, but I could be wrong. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Just throwing out a quick reminder, those who wish to attend the March 31st edition of Raw at the Amway arena in Orlando, presale tickets go on sale at 3pm Saturday afternoon irish time on ticketmaster

The password is ManiaRaw

Blatant bump for anybody who missed it/forgot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RKDough

Will they release ringside seats during the online pre-sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

yes they do but 95% of front row ringside seats are only available at the arena box office i suspect

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

How did everyone do with the raw tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 absar

got seats in row 112 didnt see any ringside seats but its ok because i have been to amway since i was little at raw and smackdowns and i graduated from high school there its a small venue should be able to see everything perfectly even from nosebleeds

There are still decent seats left eg section 113 row e

WWE seats just dont sell as well as they used to I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 JXP99

Going to WM24 so I got in on the Raw presale act today too!! section 114. not a bad location from what I could see from the seating plan, Is the amway arean located in the downtown area of Orlando?

I'm amazed they haven't sold out yet! This raw usually is like a "season premiere" in terms of the surprizes.

There were no ringside tickets availableand the $50 were the best available.

I got seats close to the front of 113.

got mine in row DD of section 112, which is probably where the hard camera will be facing, got seats 1 and 2 which is handy wont be sandwiched in between peopleflo322f.gif

I'm wondering is A/B/C/D/E the first 5 rows of a block or are AA/BB/CC/DD/EE?

I'm not too pushed as its all tiered anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

The best am getting is price level 3,lower level. Does anybody know is that far back from the ring ?

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm wondering is A/B/C/D/E the first 5 rows of a block or are AA/BB/CC/DD/EE?

I'm not too pushed as its all tiered anyways.

id imagine the double letters are closer to the ring as i was offered row E of the same section and it was 30 dollars instead of 50, still cant believe how cheap it is to see the flagship show on a live broadcast,tickets to a house show in the Point are what? 65 quid? and ill be pretty close to the ring for Raw for about 40 euro, crazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

€40 for tv Raw is very good. I'm going to the Raw WrestleMania Revenge tour in the Odyssey arena in April & the ticket cost me €100. When I went to the first tv Raw in Manchester in 04, my tickets were at the very back of the tiered & they were €100 each. €40 is a very good price.:)

And thats to a real televised show not some halfassed tour that we always het the worst of ala Raw in June, plus the Raw after WM is usually pretty good aswell

as im still at this point without a flight or hotel been scouring the sites such as americanholiday,ebookers and last minute but they're all offering good prices on flights that have ridiculous wait times between connecting flights or too many stops, aerlingus are offering one way for 245 euro so could try get a cheap flight back on another airline,where did you guys get your trips sorted?

a quick look and aerlingus have return flight to orlando intl for 803 euro and 9 nights in the quality inn on international drive is 500, not too bad really for booking it seperately, seems all the package hols have huge wait times between connecting flights that aerlingus one is only 3 hours which aint bad, screw it i could drive down to limerick in less time than itd take to wait for the flight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Ok I have a friend of mine who has bought 4 tickets to WM24 Section F38 (good location). Now it turns out that he has a family wedding the same weekend so he and his family cant go. So heres the demila. Tickets were bought with ticketmaster and have to be collected at will call. Now hes been on to ticketmaster and they wont post them to him. they say that if the person collecting them had a photocopy of his credit card they would release them. anyway is there any other options open to him like ticketexchange or has anyone came across this suitation before. Also maybe there is some of yourself interested in them. There are $250 each face value and together. can any one help?

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    a quick look and aerlingus have return flight to orlando intl for 803 euro and 9 nights in the quality inn on international drive is 500, not too bad really for booking it seperately, seems all the package hols have huge wait times between connecting flights that aerlingus one is only 3 hours which aint bad, screw it i could drive down to limerick in less time than itd take to wait for the flight!

Mine was €530 but i booked them ages ago, Cork through Heathrow and Washington abit messy but i'll live (i hope)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

The Bull wrote: »
    Ok I have a friend of mine who has bought 4 tickets to WM24 Section F38 (good location). Now it turns out that he has a family wedding the same weekend so he and his family cant go. So heres the demila. Tickets were bought with ticketmaster and have to be collected at will call. Now hes been on to ticketmaster and they wont post them to him. they say that if the person collecting them had a photocopy of his credit card they would release them. anyway is there any other options open to him like ticketexchange or has anyone came across this suitation before. Also maybe there is some of yourself interested in them. There are $250 each face value and together. can any one help?

You'd probably get a more helpful response in a different fora, as people here aren't experts on this, just wrestling ;). Try consumer issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

i did a package deal. have to wait three hours in Atlanta, but couldnt give a fcuk because of the price. my flights, tickets and 7 nights at the quality came to €698. I think thats generally good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FrankDaTank

absar wrote: »
    got seats in row 112 didnt see any ringside seats but its ok because i have been to amway since i was little at raw and smackdowns and i graduated from high school there its a small venue should be able to see everything perfectly even from nosebleeds

Where in Section 112 are you sitting in? Me and my friends are sitting in Section 112, Row P; which I think is pretty cool. We have Floor 52, Row B for WrestleMania, and unfortunately, they released some better seats not too long ago for F20, Row S & T, Seats 3-5. lol. I was kinda pissed. I haven't been to either venues. How's the sitting in the Amway Arena, as well as the Citrus Bowl (if you know)? I know the Amway Arena is where the Magic play. I'm from Tampa, haven't been to a venue in Orl / Kissimmee area.
    EdK wrote: »
    There are still decent seats left eg section 113 row e.
    WWE seats just dont sell as well as they used to I suppose

Awesome. Are you going to Raw?
    got mine in row DD of section 112, which is probably where the hard camera will be facing, got seats 1 and 2 which is handy wont be sandwiched in between peopleflo322f.gif

As I told Absar, I will be in Section 112, Row P. You think that's where the camera is going to be? Sounds awesome. Are you going to Mania? If so, where are you sitting?

I can't wait. It's like 2 months and 7-8 days till WM24 and RAW. I'm like nervous as hell.

Where in Section 112 are you sitting in? Me and my friends are sitting in Section 112, Row P; which I think is pretty cool. We have Floor 52, Row B for WrestleMania, and unfortunately, they released some better seats not too long ago for F20, Row S & T, Seats 3-5. lol. I was kinda pissed. I haven't been to either venues. How's the sitting in the Amway Arena, as well as the Citrus Bowl (if you know)? I know the Amway Arena is where the Magic play. I'm from Tampa, haven't been to a venue in Orl / Kissimmee area.

As I told Absar, I will be in Section 112, Row P. You think that's where the camera is going to be? Sounds awesome. Are you going to Mania? If so, where are you sitting?

I can't wait. It's like 2 months and 7-8 days till WM24 and RAW. I'm like nervous as hell.

im in section 112 row DD, seats 1-2 so nice aisle seats, 99% of the time the ramp is on the left of the hard camera to thats the side facing 112

and yeah im going to mania as well, section F45 row C, is this your first Wrestlemania? i was at 23 last year it was unbelievable, theres a link in my signature for the opening pyro video i took it was the coolest thing ive ever seen

how many people from here are staying in the Quality inn? im trying to book there this weekend when i get paid (stupid 6 week gap between paychecks grrrr) if anyones interested in meeting for a few pints in the bar id be up for that

im in section 112 row DD, seats 1-2 so nice aisle seats, 99% of the time the ramp is on the left of the hard camera to thats the side facing 112

and yeah im going to mania as well, section F45 row C, is this your first Wrestlemania? i was at 23 last year it was unbelievable, theres a link in my signature for the opening pyro video i took it was the coolest thing ive ever seen
    krudler wrote:
    how many people from here are staying in the Quality inn? im trying to book there this weekend when i get paid (stupid 6 week gap between paychecks grrrr) if anyones interested in meeting for a few pints in the bar id be up for that

Yes... This will be my first WrestleMania. I will be sitting in F52, Row B. I like your videos. They kick ass. My friends and I will be sitting in 10-12 of Row P in Section 112 for RAW and don't know exactly where in Row B for WrestleMania since my friend has the tickets. lol. Also, which Quality Inn are you staying at or trying to get into? Try to get this one (we got a good deal on it): http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=FL036 and select Internet User's Rate under the Select Rate Program. The Hotel has FREE Continental Breakfast and we got our room for like $67.46 a night + tax. It's like 15 minutes away from both arenas. Let me know.

we are just staying up the road from Quality Inn across from Wet and Wild, a boards.ie meetup sounds good, someone mentioned hooters :)

Rossie,

If they weather is nice, you should go to Wet n Wild. It's a LOT of fun. I've been to the Hotel you stayed at. I think it's on Canada Avenue or close to that area, if I'm not mistaken. I could imagine the hotel, so, who's from boards.ie? lol. I guess the whole hotel, we all met up online and now we are all going to W R E S T L E M A N I A and RAW!!!!!!

Rossie,

If they weather is nice, you should go to Wet n Wild. It's a LOT of fun. I've been to the Hotel you stayed at. I think it's on Canada Avenue or close to that area, if I'm not mistaken. I could imagine the hotel, so, who's from boards.ie? lol. I guess the whole hotel, we all met up online and now we are all going to W R E S T L E M A N I A and RAW!!!!!!

i would go to wet n wild but i can't swim, though i have been known to jump into the pool after a few drinks :o

our hotel is called continental plaza on Visitor's Circle, i got it real cheap as in ridiculously cheap. I was in orlando for 9 days, 3 years ago and its all about location so even if this place is terrible (and it can't be worse than some of the places i have had the misfortune of staying at like in Paris, Las vegas or indeed Dublin)

• Advertisement

My girlfriend finally received her Visa yesterday so we're now good to go :D. The passport went missing in the mail for a week so we were pretty concerned!

We're booking the hotel tonight. I know everyone says to book on International Drive, but would it be a disaster if we didnt? Any other areas that would be good to stay?

International Drive is great, but it can be pricey depending on location. I got a hotel like 15 minutes away from both arenas for like $67.46 a night. It was posted, I believe on page 33 or 34. Check it out.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    My girlfriend finally received her Visa yesterday so we're now good to go :D. The passport went missing in the mail for a week so we were pretty concerned!

We're booking the hotel tonight. I know everyone says to book on International Drive, but would it be a disaster if we didnt? Any other areas that would be good to stay?

international drive is the most convenient, its half way between disney and downtown orlando and there are plenty of transport options to both if staying on international drive. Its also close to universal, wet n wild, malls and seaworld. In addition there are numerous restaurants and bars all within walking distance if staying on I-Drive. Its also a very safe area, unlike many parts of downtown orlando and orange county.

plan your accommodation very carefully in orlando. Its a huge sprawled city and much of it is undeveloped swampland. Downtown is 13 miles from international drive and then I-Drive is another 10-15 miles from Disney. so if you book accommodation near disney you may be 25 miles from the citrus bowl and near nothing, no shops, restaurants etc

Come on 4 hehe :D
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Sorry for the lake responce Frank but yea im sitting in row l seats 8-11 cant wait Amway is a small venue the nosebleeds are a perfect view i had my highschool graduation there and i went to armageddon and Raws and Smackdowns at amway. Its small, but it has a great view from anywhere and something crazy always happens when wwe is in Orlando like when the ring broke a few years back

TO KRUDLER:
    hey i saw your video of WM23 and it looks like where you sat is somewhere around where i will sit at 24 (section f45) i wanted to know how was the view of the ring? could you see everything perfectly?

absar wrote: »
    TO KRUDLER:
    hey i saw your video of WM23 and it looks like where you sat is somewhere around where i will sit at 24 (section f45) i wanted to know how was the view of the ring? could you see everything perfectly?

f45 is actually where im sitting as well its pretty much in the same areas as where i was last year,this pic is a bit zoomed in but thats pretty much the view i had all night,could see the stage perfectly as well

MITB.jpg?t=1201438120

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 derryair

hi everyone, im new to this site and was thinking of taking my son to the big wwe event on 30th march.i have the funds and have the time off but wondering if its too late to arrange anything,i presume there may be some decent seats left but any advice on hotels most welcome,travelling from n.ireland ,no car hire so will be relying on taxis may go for 10 day trip to see other sights in orlando like disney,any advice is most welcome as never been in the US before.i was looking for a package trip but none seems to exist.hotel recommendations would be a great start.

• Advertisement

aer lingus are offering direct flights to Orlando from Dublin for around €650 and upwards depending on your day of departure, e.g. flying out thursday 27th March or Saturday 29th then return Tuesday April 8th http://www.aerlingus.com

the rodeway international has rooms for around $60 for that week, i stayed in the rodeway in 2005 and its a decent 2 star hotel for a break like that, next to all the restaurants and free transport to theme parks like universal and seaworld and the hotel offers transport every morning to disney for a small fee http://www.rodewayinn.com/ires/en-US/html/RoomAvailability?hotel=FL008&sid=tCtBM.6tBFdgUk_i.2&sarea=5833&sname=Orlando&sstate=FL&scountry=US&sradius=40.23&slat=28.5419&slon=-81.3796&schain=A&exp=&scity=Orlando&sort=&type=&map=y&month=3&day=25&depart_month=4&depart_day=2&srp=STD&nroom=1&nadult1=1&nchild1=0&nadult2=1&nchild2=0&nadult3=1&nchild3=0&nadult4=1&nchild4=0&nadult5=1&nchild5=0

you can also try here http://www.hotelclub.com

i just checked ticketmaster and there are still decent seats available for wrestlemania, some 57,000 of 70,000+ seats have been sold http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/22003F56B5C754BD?artistid=853853&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 derryair

many thanks ill check all that out.

I feel like crying at the Rumble result, I wanted to see fresh matches as much as possible not stuff that happened 4-5 times last year

Hi Derryair, I have 2 tickets to Wrestlemania and 2 tickets to WWE Raw the night after, and am more than willing to sell at cost price (I'll take the booking fees on the chin myself-it was about 30 euro I think)). We would have to meet up in Orlando at the "will call" desk at the Cirus Bowl on the day to give you the tickets but that shouldn't be a problem.

It would be nice to help out :) Please let me know if interested ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

depressing is the best way to describe the feeling when Cena's music hit at number 30. There goes the interest in the Wrestlemania main event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

killyourtv wrote: »
    depressing is the best way to describe the feeling when Cena's music hit at number 30. There goes the interest in the Wrestlemania main event.

For you. The majority of fans would be pleased with Cena being back!

• Advertisement

Fozzy wrote: »
    For you. The majority of fans would be pleased with Cena being back!

Well judging from forums and fans comments etc, it seems most people are of the same opinion as me. Cena is widely disliked, thats why the crowd is always split, despite him being a face.

the Philly crowd on Raw destroyed him but hes great at playing up to it, i like Cena a lot more than i used to , as long as he doesnt get another 2 year title run ill be happy, leave Orton keep it until Mania at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

killyourtv wrote: »
    Well judging from forums and fans comments etc, it seems most people are of the same opinion as me. Cena is widely disliked, thats why the crowd is always split, despite him being a face.

Most of the five million people who watch Raw most weeks (in the US alone) don't post about it on the net, you can't really use that to judge effectively. When he came out at the Rumble everyone cheered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Most older fans are obviously going to begrudge a champ who has had a virtual 2 year reign in the past if he's aimed at kids. Personally I like Cena but hate him as champ

so hhh is gonna be in the WM main event now (obviously gonna win the elimination chamber). So WM is either gonna be:

Orton v Cena v HHH or:
    Cena v HHH

Either way, I think both Cena and HHH are going to be in the main event. Orton will get in either by demanding a rematch after losing to Cena at No Way Out, or by the match being a non finish.

HHH is walking out of WM as champion. Anyone but Cena please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement