Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 skjalg

We are arriving late on monday 24, does anyone know when the re-run of RAW is aired? Or is there any re-runs at all? Would like to catch the last action on raw before mania.. can probably download it on my laptop as we have internet access in our rooms as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

skjalg wrote: »
    We are arriving late on monday 24, does anyone know when the re-run of RAW is aired? Or is there any re-runs at all? Would like to catch the last action on raw before mania.. can probably download it on my laptop as we have internet access in our rooms as well.

raw is repeated on sunday morning 2am orlando time http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/

rossie1977 wrote: »
    raw is repeated on sunday morning 2am orlando time http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/

Yikes, gotta see it before that! Guess I`ll have to rely on the internet connection in our room to be fast and stable then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Ok it's almost tangeable now, a week till I fly out

Does anybody know if that thing where you have to declare your intention to go to America is in effect yet and if so how do you go about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wrestling.guru

EdK wrote: »
    Wooo just confirmed my VIP status for the Live Impact, get in there!!!

New to the boards, and am headed to Orlando Monday. Staying 2 weeks, one non wrestling and one wrestling. I am headed to TNA and WM 24 (Platinum package)> Staying at the Doubletree (which is where supposedly the TNA wrestlers stay).

EdK: How long did it take you to get a response for your VIP status? I sent word on the 11th (when I first read about it) and hope I am not too late. :( I will be going to the 27th and 28th TNA shows...am also hoping that the 29th is early enough to go see before the HOF. Have to get my Hernandez fix

Well the process was started in November and was only confirmed last week

Well the process was started in November and was only confirmed last week

November? Oh dear...I have a feeling that all VIP seats are gone...gone...gone :(

Well I had asked somebody high up in TNA in November, she said yeah no problem and I emailed her again recently to make sure and was confirmed 5 days later maybe

am also hoping that the 29th is early enough to go see before the HOF. Have to get my Hernandez fix

Taping on saturday is apx at noon according to the verification mail I got on my VIP status. See you guys in the VIP queue!

Taping on saturday is apx at noon according to the verification mail I got on my VIP status. See you guys in the VIP queue!

Thanks for the info...I will be able to make it for sure!

All you lucky VIP'ers. I take it you have had your VIP status for a long time also? Luck lucky :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

how do you go about getting VIP for TNA so that i know for next time

Well my way was different but write a nice email Dennine Neal who is Tna's audience coordinator

www.tnawrestling.com
    www.myspace.com/audiencecoordinator
    www.myspace.com/TNAStreetTalk
    www.myspace.com/tnateamorlando

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Ok it's almost tangeable now, a week till I fly out

Does anybody know if that thing where you have to declare your intention to go to America is in effect yet and if so how do you go about it?

Delta sent me this:

National IRELAND (REPUBLIC OF) (IE)
    Destination U.S.A. (US)

U.S.A. (US)

Passport required (must be valid at time of entry; passenger
    may be authorized to stay until expiry date of passport). For
    validity, please run transaction: For details, click here - Item 2.

Visa not required if travelling under the U.S. Visa Waiver
    Permanent Program (V.W.P.) and following conditions are met:

Passenger:
    - holds their own machine-readable passport (MRP) (issued for
    each individual accompanying family member, including
    infants); and
    - holds a passport, if issued (or has been extended):
    a. on or after October 26, 2005 but prior to October 26,
    2006, containing digital photograph or integrated chip
    with information from the data page (exempt from the chip
    requirement are Temporary or Emergency Passports); or
    b. on or after October 26, 2006, containing integrated chip
    with information from the data page (exempt from the chip
    requirement are Temporary or Emergency Passports); and
    - travels for holiday, business or transit purposes only; and
    - will stay up to 90 days or less; and
    - arrives on a carrier that has signed agreement I-775 with
    the U.S. Immigration; and
    - holds a signed Form I-94W (Visa Waiver arrival/departure
    form issued either by a carrier having signed the agreement
    I-775 or by a travel agency); and
    - holds onward/return ticket (or electronic ticket record or
    return passages) with a final destination to a country other
    than Canada, Mexico or countries/islands situated in or
    bordering the Caribbean Sea, unless passenger holds proof of
    residence in or transits to such country/islands, in which
    case onward/return ticket to that country accepted. Ticket
    validity is considered 1 year regardless of fare type; and
    - is a non-immigrant; and
    - waives the right to protest any action for deportation.

Deportation will follow if Immigration Officer determines that
    passenger is inadmissible.
    Passenger can make side trips to Canada, Mexico or Caribbean
    countries/islands provided first entering the U.S.A. on a
    carrier participating in the V.W.P. and provided all other
    conditions of the V.W.P. are met.
    Total stay in the U.S.A. not to exceed 90 days. No additional
    time is given (extension) based on the departure to contiguous
    territory. Passenger is admitted for up to a 90-day period and
    a specific date of departure is given on the Form I-94.

Passport and visa are not required if holding:
    Form I-512 ( Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the
    United States").

By the way -the Form I-94W will be handed out to you before you land in Orlando.

Just got my confirmation for VIP Status for all 3 TNA shows! :pac:
    Might not be too late if others are interested!

Found a great website that has all RAW and Smackdown shows - Enjoy!

http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com/wrestling-JV.php

2 days till i blow this popcicle stand lol, Jay-Z was announced yesterday to play Cork in June I reckon tickets will be €70-€80 i see him Monday fow €40 woooooo

Still not looking forward to the long ass travel though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Damn ye!! Getting to go to WM!!:(:(
    Will someone be putting up photos after it?? Please...:) Just wanna see what I missed out on.:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I got my VIP tickets to TNA for their first ever live event! ou just know they are going to try to blow everyones socks off with this one :)

BTW, are people still on for getting a minibus after WM24 and Raw? I'm leaving on Monday morning and would love to at least have an idea of what people are doing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Wrestlemania 24 available for pre-order already on silvervision.co.uk:

WWE1193TN_L.JPGWWE1193_L.JPG

love the tin box version

This is the last time i'll be on as I am off in the morning, hope everyone has a great WM and I might see some of you around look out for the stag haha

anyone know where id get a big irish flag? never dawned on me to try paddys weekend since i avoid town like the plague

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

haven't got a clue how i'm going to get to and from international drive to the citrus bowl. What is everyone doing?

Alright ladies and gentlemen see you on the flip side, hope this thread has been alittle helpful to you all, thanks to all the people who shared info, there is no reason why this cant carry on as the post WM thread for pics and stuff aswell

(Arggh the travel bit sucks, but it will be worth it after that, flight at 12pm tomorrow touch down in Orlando 12am tomorrow, ouch!!!)

Enjoy Wrestlemania whether live or on tv, and stay save! :D;):p:)

If you're looking for transportation from International Drive to the Citrus Bowl, check out this website: www.golynx.com

They have many stops along International Drive and I think they have a bus that stops at the Amway Arena (Hall of Fame), not sure whether they have one that stops at the Citrus Bowl. I'm probably going to cough up taxi fare since I have been saving by using the I-trolley and Lynx bus service everywhere since I have been in Orlando since Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

safe journey to anyone heading to Orlando this week(lucky bastards!)
    Enjoy the spectacle that is wrestlemania and im looking forward to hearing from you all when its finished.
    O and im expecting some good pictures so put the camera's to good use folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

krudler wrote: »
    anyone know where id get a big irish flag? never dawned on me to try paddys weekend since i avoid town like the plague

airport is your best bet, or the many many carrols in town if you are not already gone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I have tickets for Wrestlemania XXIV, the HOF and Bacon, Bagels, & Biceps WWE Brunch. All tickets are Will Call and I just want to know to I pick them all up in the one place? Any help would be great. I ring ticket master about 100 times but all they do is put me on hold.

Ticketmaster are useless. You will probably have to pick them up from the venues. Which is a pain in the arse.

• Advertisement

Here I am in Orlando today, outside the Doubletree hotel waiting for a shuttle when Jimmy Hart walks right on by. I ask him how he is and he stops and chats with me for about 5 mins. I tell him I am here for WM (and I am wearing a TNA shirt lol). He tells me that Thursday night he, Hillbilly Jim and Jerry Lawler will be in downtown Orlando having some sort of blockparty. He also kinda mentioned that the wrestlers will be staying at the Marriott. Not sure which one....I know Marriott Fairfield is close by to the Doubletree.....just thought I would pass it along incase anyone wants to stalk..er I mean check it out! ;)

Here I am in Orlando today, outside the Doubletree hotel waiting for a shuttle when Jimmy Hart walks right on by. I ask him how he is and he stops and chats with me for about 5 mins. I tell him I am here for WM (and I am wearing a TNA shirt lol). He tells me that Thursday night he, Hillbilly Jim and Jerry Lawler will be in downtown Orlando having some sort of blockparty. He also kinda mentioned that the wrestlers will be staying at the Marriott. Not sure which one....I know Marriott Fairfield is close by to the Doubletree.....just thought I would pass it along incase anyone wants to stalk..er I mean check it out! ;)

That is cool to hear!! I am staying at the clarion universal until WM weekend when we will be coming to doubletree. I am leaving tomorrow, can you say something about the weather, is it shorts all day/night or must you bring some jeans and jacket as well?

I forgot to try and get one last weekend, so I tried amazon.com yesterday and I am getting one sent to the hotel that I am staying in for $7.50 all in. Can't complain with that!

Just got VIP tickets for TNA - can't wait. Safe journey to everyone going to Mania. I am staying at the Doubletree Universal so if anyone wants to get together and share a minibus out to Mania, just email me before I leave on Tuesday night. All my details (apart from the mobile number which has changed) can be got on:

www.letterkennyonline.com/lyithelpingothers.htm

I will be using this number in Orlando: 0862019215

Brolly, I'm interested in shairing a minibus. I'm staying close to Universal so I'll be in touch. I'mflying in the morning so I'll be in touch.

if anyones down by the citrus bowl try get a gawk at the rig, cant wait to see it

on a downer though theres a 60% chance of rain for wrestlemania,booooooo! although it could make the main events look amazing for the dvd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

on a downer though theres a 60% chance of rain for wrestlemania,booooooo! although it could make the main events look amazing for the dvd

It says 30% here: http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/allergies/tenday/USFL0372?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared Slightly better

Fozzy wrote: »

It said 60% earlier today and then they updated the website - odds of no rain are looking better!!!:D

Right - Just in case someone hasn't already got Mania tickets (I doubt it at this stage!)

I have 2 spare tickets worth $217 for the pair. My friends can't go so I'm landed with them. I'd rather see them used than not, so I'm giving them away free!

Section 234, Row GG, Seats 15-16

I'll be going to Orlando on Tuesday night, so if you want them let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Enjoy it to all who's going,making me reminisce of my Mania 22 experience :D Hope ye have a ball:)

• Advertisement

brolly wrote: »
    Right - Just in case someone hasn't already got Mania tickets (I doubt it at this stage!)

I have 2 spare tickets worth $217 for the pair. My friends can't go so I'm landed with them. I'd rather see them used than not, so I'm giving them away free!

Section 234, Row GG, Seats 15-16

I'll be going to Orlando on Tuesday night, so if you want them let me know.

Tickets gone!

That is cool to hear!! I am staying at the clarion universal until WM weekend when we will be coming to doubletree. I am leaving tomorrow, can you say something about the weather, is it shorts all day/night or must you bring some jeans and jacket as well?

I'm sure you've already left...sorry for the delay in replying. Weather has been low 70's to 80's.today they are announcing 67-68. I have been fine in my shorts, but early morning and nights do get a little chilly. I haven't worn a coat at all though and wore jeans the first day I was here and it was hot!!!

For those looking for transportation to the Citrus Bowl. golynx.com is having free buses to the Citrus Bowl from the Amway Arena. Check out their site, it's on the main page.
    Hope to meet some of you over the next week. I'll be the Canadian chick with the Hernandez sign and orange fluffy hat (a la Curry man) at TNA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 deviniscool

brolly wrote: »

Hm, doesn't look like much yet. But I have faith that the place will look AMAZING by Sunday.

HOF on Saturday and WM on Sunday; it's gonna be a fun weekend.

Hm, doesn't look like much yet. But I have faith that the place will look AMAZING by Sunday.

HOF on Saturday and WM on Sunday; it's gonna be a fun weekend.

Apparently the steel structures are up now - those pics were from last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

Does anybody know if there a dress code for the hall of fame? Am heading off on Thursday and I was just wondering if I should take my best frock with me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

WWE request formal dress for the HOF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

HOF is airing at 8am on Sunday on SS3. Good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

flahavaj wrote: »
    HOF is airing at 8am on Sunday on SS3. Good.

i suppose the first hour will be shown live on wwe.com aswell and then the rest on some american channel,correct?

• Advertisement

fatal wrote: »
    i suppose the first hour will be shown live on wwe.com aswell and then the rest on some american channel,correct?

Just a 1 hour showing at 11pm in America

Advertisement