Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Is the battle royal free on wwe.com?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

You can post in here tonight without spoiler tags, in case you're wondering

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Is the battle royal free on wwe.com?

Yep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Big show vs Mayweather

If the fight was real who win?

Stupid question I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Watching the Batle Royal now. Arena looks great. I hope Khali wins. Or Colin Delaney if he's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Hacksaw is gone.

Noble thing was stolen from Curry Man a few weeks ago.

Sqaull20 wrote: »
    Big show vs Mayweather

If the fight was real who win?

Stupid question I know...

Big Show after Floyd breaks his hands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Battle royal winner:
    Kane......

• Advertisement

Well the Kane won. He was most likely to win. You don't have to spoiler it. This thread has been marked as spoiler.

Battle Royals are such utter ****e. Where was Colin Delaney!?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

that really didn't seem to have much work put into, then again it wasn't even on the PPV so there's not much point. Dreamer kinda just disappeared! Think Henry eliminated him but nobody said anything about it!

Did anyone spot Val Venis being eliminated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Awful match it would be unfair for Chavo to lose it to such a washed up dud like Kane.:mad:

How is Kane washed up? He's been a mainstay for over 10 years, never had any problems and is very over. I'd love to see him win cause Chavo has been uninteresting at best for the last few months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Projector is hooked up, curry is on the way, beer is in the ice-box beside me.

Here's hoping it's a good one!

Kane winning the ECW title would make absolute sense. Anyone who then beats him for the belt will have immediate legitimacy in the eyes of the fans, given that he's seen as alegit threat and still over after all these years.

Beating Chavo on the other hand would do jack-**** for an up and comer's credibility. Theys hould turn Punk uber-heel after Mania and have him beat Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Kane wing really does nothing for me, but hey, when live gives ya lemons....

Rite folks, I'm departing for my throne, surounded with snacks and drink. I mite come on during the Bunny match, but we'll see. See ye on the other side and enjoy 'Mania!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

VAl Venis winning the ECW championship would have made sense. He's an extreme movie star. Can't believe they haven't moved him yet and his gimmick is dynomite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

The Citrus Bowl looks pure class. Gonna have to avoid my browser now for the next good few hours cos feckin' NTL weren't taking bookings for PPVs today so have to wait and watch it with someone tomorrow...

Oh well... enjoy your live rassslin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

amull87 wrote: »
    How is Kane washed up? He's been a mainstay for over 10 years, never had any problems and is very over. I'd love to see him win cause Chavo has been uninteresting at best for the last few months.

Chavo can actually wrestle while Kane is boring as hell in the ring yes he is over but so what? Benoit was neve over with the fans compared to Batista although we all know who is a better wrestler. I suppose if he is to have a belt then give him one that nobody cares about:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

its gona rain!!!

Here we ****ing goooooooo!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

The battle royal was what it was I suppose. The only thing I liked about it was Noble being thrown over the top ropes and avoiding elimination (temporarily anyways) by stepping on those already eliminated..I hadn't seen that done before. I thought Styles and Tazz did a horrible job in calling the match. They failed to call quiet a few of the eliminations and even mis called a couple.. I was happy with the result, the only other guy I would want to win it was Val Venis..which wasn't going to happen really was it?.. gonna go find a stream of the live show now..failing that I'll just watch the good bits online tomorrow.

That suicide dive into the trash can lid was great. Why didn't JBL kick the **** outa Hornswoggle after the match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

That was a big let down.LOL at Finlay landing on his face though.

Come on Y2J!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Can someone post results please?! What's happening?!:confused:

JBL beat Finlay.

MITB on now.Class match,Bengiman just took a huge sick bump from on top of the ladder in the ring to a ladder out side the ring.
    High spots a plenty!

Matt Hardy just appeared from the crowd and gave MVP the twist of fate from off the ladder

CM ****ing PUNK!!!!!

I just marked like a bitch!:)

• Advertisement

Punk Wins!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

That was ok, but I was happy to see Punk win.

I do think they should give MITB a rest for a year or two now. I just doesn't seem as special anymore and they'll eventually run out of spots. Or worse still they'll keep trying more and more complex stuf until it looks too contrived or blow their spots like Benjamin did on that springboard to the ladder.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

what a match. didnt think Punk would actually win. alot of good spots , id say benjamin is hurting after the ladder bump. im glad they brought hardy back aswell . Mae Young what a Legend(no pun intended)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

flahavaj wrote: »
    I do think they should give MITB a rest for a year or two now. I just doesn't seem as special anymore and they'll eventually run out of spots. Or worse still they'll keep trying more and more complex stuf until it looks too contrived or blow their spots like Benjamin did on that springboard to the ladder.

Agreed.

Batista Vs Umaga now.

maybe they could put 2 title matches instead eg Intercontinetal and US.

OK match so far,Umaga dominating,Batista selling well.

That suicide dive into the trash can lid was great. Why didn't JBL kick the **** outa Hornswoggle after the match?

I tought that match could have been better although the sucide dive was pretty good though. Ending was pretty crap.

P.S Batista getting alot of Boooo's
    Batista wins with a close to collapsing powerbomb

• Advertisement

that Batista bomb could have ended very badly! U-U-Umaga...deadly chant!

Batista wins after 2 moves.:confused:

amull87 wrote: »
    that Batista bomb could have ended very badly! U-U-Umaga...deadly chant!
    I tought U U Umaga was gonna counter the bomb

My stream just collapsed.Arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Bastista bomb almost collapsed?:confused: Whoa, bad!!

Kane new ecw champ in 10 secs

• Advertisement

Kane wins ECW title in 3 seconds with a chokeslam. Jesus Chavo got screwed! Was there any point to that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Domhnall you didn't tell me you were ordering mania, you filthy bitch

they really value the ecw belt apparently. Who did chavo piss off

BlackMamba wrote: »
    Bastista bomb almost collapsed?:confused: Whoa, bad!!

I actually thought Umaga had reversed it!

Domhnall you didn't tell me you were ordering mania, you filthy bitch

sorry Peter my bad

Who the F**k is Raven

• Advertisement
Advertisement