Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

mayweather and show to close?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

*Lets go Cena*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

there's a turn up for the books...surely its edge/taker last and not big show/mayweather though :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Undertaker-Edge on last, love it!

I wouldn't be surprised to see mayweather/ big show go on last! I don't think it will, but I wouldn't be surprised. They really ****ed up the match order on this PPV!

Hunter FTW

EDIT: Gotta love Cena's new music, lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Who won the Playboy thingie?!

• Advertisement

Who are these shower of clowns?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

WTF is that god save the queen bull-****.

really suprised the triple threat is on now. they must have somethin good planned for Undertaker.

BlackMamba wrote: »
    Who won the Playboy thingie?!

snoop dogg :p

Its Cena what the ****!!!!!!!!!!

Class. Not quite his Chicago enterance though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Well that ring entrance was.......different.:confused:

• Advertisement

if hunter jobs again at WM i'll be shocked. as much as i think randy should retain in order to stamp authority on his title run i just can't see past a hunter win

please may i be wrong ;)

lights still not back properly...idiots

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    snoop dogg :p

:DHe the man!!:p

yea bad form on the lights. probably goin to screw up Undertakers entrance

why do that with cena's entrance? his music (like it or not) gets a pop of some sort every time he comes out. it gets the crowd into it from the off.

idiots

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

think im gonna hit the leaba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Minto wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised to see mayweather/ big show go on last! I don't think it will, but I wouldn't be surprised. They really ****ed up the match order on this PPV!

Hunter FTW

EDIT: Gotta love Cena's new music, lol!

If they put that on last I gonna be mega fried, I know its a possibility but I think UT of all people would have something to say about it. He was pissed last year that he wasn't on last, which he should have been!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

The girls tried...they did..but the match wasn't good and the difference in skill level between the two teams was blatantly obvious. They did make an effort to fit some new spots in there, the spot where Beth got Melina in the electric chair position and then back fllipped her off onto her downed opponent was not expected, that's something I hadn't seen before, but the crowd didn't care. After the lights went out so did what little crowd reaction there had been.

Still though, I'm happy with the result. Hopefully now normal service will resume for the women's division and we'll get Beth feuding with a worthy contender. Maria can skip off and strip, pole dance, mud wrestle, whatever, and her little "wrestling" push will be mercifully over.

SlickRic wrote: »
    why do that with cena's entrance? his music (like it or not) gets a pop of some sort every time he comes out. it gets the crowd into it from the off.

idiots

Yep. It hypes me up.

The girls tried...they did..but the match wasn't good and the difference in skill level between the two teams was blatantly obvious. They did make an effort to fit some new spots in there, the spot where Beth got Melina in the electric chair position and then back fllipped her off onto her downed opponent was not expected, that's something I hadn't seen before, but the crowd didn't care. After the lights went out so did what little crowd reaction there had been.

Still though, I'm happy with the result. Hopefully now normal service will resume for the women's division and we'll get Beth feuding with a worthy contender. Maria can skip off and strip, pole dance, mud wrestle, whatever, and her little "wrestling" push will be mercifully over.

The match was horrible, in fairness and had no place on a Wrestlemania card.

• Advertisement

That's what I was expecting! A lacklustre match!:rolleyes: Women's WM matches haven't been good since Trish vs. Mickie! Bad form!!

The 'smarks' are out in full force it seems.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

flahavaj wrote: »
    The match was horrible, in fairness and had no place on a Wrestlemania card.

I agree 100%. That's why I said in my original post that the match wasn't good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

that arrogant prick mayweather may have stipulated in his contract for this that his match be last.hes that far up his arse that he probably did.hope its taker though.

this has started off great...hopefully wwe gives it at least 20mins. if it does we hav a potential classic on our hands

think im gonna hit the leaba

Night!!:p

HHH looks particularly orange tonight. Maybe he was co ordinating with the orange ring ropes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

HHH looks particularly orange tonight.

was thinking that myself :D hope he wins

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orton victory.

I was really loving that match.

• Advertisement

but he didnt :(

i thought he'd retain with it being on so early

Now all you whinging whining HHHaters can just shut the **** up for another year!

That was a great match but seemed a little short for my liking.

Whats going on, there's an hour and fifteen mins left for just 2 matches!? Maybe Taker's entrance will take 20 of those.

It's over already?!?!:confused::confused:

Undertaker/edge is last \o/

great match and the right man won

fair play trips, you did what was right :rolleyes:

Wow Big Show is in Great shape.

• Advertisement

Well that Mayweather deal was pretty mediocre in the end, doesn't Big Show look like a bit of a chump now, getting beaten up by a midget?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

houston texas gets wm25!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

this is the worst wrestlemania ive ever seen!

What a joke,im never watching wrestling again,what a disgrace!

Cena>HHH,Orton
    Cena,the only wrestler whos body is in proportion,bunch of clowns.

I also wanted to see Big show take on Mayweathers big bodygaurd

Well that Mayweather deal was pretty mediocre in the end, doesn't Big Show look like a bit of a chump now, getting beaten up by a midget?

Again, yep. In fairness though he did smack him over the head with a chair over and and over again, and beat him with the brass knuckles. The guy is a boxer so I think it saves him in that it was a dirty win.

Taker looks great, he's not even wearing a hat to the ring, and he's wearing his old "ministry" Cloak

• Advertisement

ITS FAKE!

Again, yep. In fairness though he did smack him over the head with a chair over and and over again, and beat him with the brass knuckles. The guy is a boxer so I think it saves him in that it was a dirty win.
    Thing is the chair use etc. was all stuff he could've done himself! i dunno, I guess Mayweather wining was bound to happen, but seeing it actually happen and the ridiculous size difference makes me think they need to do a serious job on rebuilding Show as a legit threat.

dc69 wrote: »
    ITS FAKE!

So is the blow up doll you bring to bed with you, doesn't stop ya suspending reality for thirty seconds every night though does it!?;)(or twice for 15 seconds a go if you're feeling particularly frisky).

So is the blow up doll you bring to bed with you, doesn't stop ya suspending reality for thirty seconds every night though does it!?;)

no,im sitting watching it for free,here with my bird.I wont be shagging a doll at the end of the night lol

Il leave yous to your hand shandies

Jonathan coachman is calling wrestlemania 25 main event. There is somethng seriously wrong with this scenario!

amull87 wrote: »
    Jonathan coachman is calling wrestlemania 25 main event. There is somethng seriously wrong with this scenario!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

well its over....I expect people to have different reactions to this years wrestlemania as a whole.Il leave my feedback in the morning.All i'll say for now is that after watching it,I feel that the card was slighty overbooked.
    At least I'll go to bed now with a smile(and tear in the corner of my eye!)knowing that I saw ric flair's official retirement match:(

the crowd made it even more crap. some decent matches though. night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I hear ya...it was emotive Fatal

That moment before Shawn delivered the super kick was very poignant. In my opinion they both stole the show - and how fitting was that:)
    Sure, it was a poor show overall but that match really was incredible on its own merit. Flair, at 58-years-old, stuck his finger up at father time throughout that match.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Ladies and Gentlemen, let us all pay our respects to the wonderful career of a certain 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair. I was really into the Big Show/Mayweather thing. I wanted to see Big Show rip the head off that cocky little punk. Speaking of Punk, good for him, it will finally get him off ECW.

• Advertisement
Advertisement