Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Overall I thought the show was good with some faults. Here's my main thoughts:

- The staging and overall production was phenomenal.

- The crowd wasn't great I didn't think. Maybe it was the open air setting.

- I loved the Flair/Michaels match. Neither could have given anymore. The after match stuff was very moving too but I thought they could have made a much bigger deal out of it. I think they were almost afraid to knowing that they had the 3 other money matches still to come. It should have been the last match.

- 'Taker and Edge deserve all the credit in the world for the main event. They got the crowd into which wasn't an easy thing to do after 3 hours of wrestling. It was an exciting match.

- The Raw title match was good. I don't remember a whole lot about it but it entertained me throughout although I called the finish of Orton winning when I saw where it was placed on the card.

- The ladder match was a little messy but they were creative too.

- To repeat, I would have put Flair and Michaels on last.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Yeah, we all saw Orton retaining as HHH or Cena would never win the title outside the main event. Right match went on last, Flairs high cross body was amazing.

Right match went on last.

I disagree. The last image for Wrestlemania should have been that high shot of Flair walking out of the arena.

Look I can see why they did it. You got to push the belt. Exceptions can be made though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Quite underwhelmed tbh.

Production values were outstanding, but the show had a choppy feel to it with the awkward celebrity appearances, muted exit for Flair, light failure, strange card layout, and Chavo doing the ultimate job.

Anyone else think the Snoop/Maria bit looked real sleazy and awkward?

No real surprises or Mania moments (apart form Flair obviously, but that moment would have always happened, irrespective of the event)

22 blips down the drain :(

Agree with Vince. Put Flair on last, and then take advantage of that really long rampway, having all superstars and legends form a guard of honour.

, muted exit for Flair

I thought that was one of the few times the crowd was hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

One final thought: Taker is well past it but, considering his years of loyalty and his distinguished career, i'm glad he got to main event and keep his streak intact. I would not be surprised if this was his last Wrestlemania. To be honest i hope it is- it would be fitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I would agree with you on that

Poor, Poor Chavo. This was his big WrestleMania, he went in as a World Champion and walked out with absolutely no dignity. A little unfair, he doesn't deserve it. It was a bit unfair.

One final thought: Taker is well past it but, considering his years of loyalty and his distinguished career, i'm glad he got to main event and keep his streak intact. I would not be surprised if this was his last Wrestlemania. To be honest i hope it is- it would be fitting.

As a matter of interest,why do you say that he is "well past it".At the end of the match he was gassed but I would put that down to having a reduced schedule compared to what he used to have aswell as age.His match with edge was quite good I thought

• Advertisement

fatal wrote: »
    I would agree with you on that

I wouldn't. The crowd were also animated when Taker won.

More in the sense that Shawn bailed so early, JR seemed to be quite, and flair looked like a lost puppy wandering back up that long long ramp. The crowd were clapping, but I bet Austin or Rock would have gotten louder pops from that audience for a sporadic appearance.

dc69 wrote: »
    ITS FAKE!

Now that is ignorant, fair enough it was in reference to Show/Mayweather but if wrestling was so "FAKE", would Ric Flair have had tears running down his face tonight and last night. I don't think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Overall an average show. Highlights was the Ric Flair v HBK and both title matches. What the hell that diva match was doing on so late into the show I will never know but turned out it was a good move as the lights went out.

"Poor, Poor Chavo. This was his big WrestleMania, he went in as a World Champion and walked out with absolutely no dignity. A little unfair, he doesn't deserve it. It was a bit unfair."

Agreed. That was ridiculous booking.

More in the sense that Shawn bailed so early, JR seemed o be quite, and flair looked like a lost puppy wandering back up that long long ramp. The crowd were clapping, but I bet had Austin or Rock would have gotten louder pops from that audience for a sporadic appearance.

I thought he got a great cheer at the end. The crowd could have been alot more livlier earlier in the match but that was really the story of the whole night. I loved the story of the match though.

I think they were going for the "less is more" idea of him walking down the aisle alone for the last time. I think that works if its the last match but otherwise it doesn't.

Again though, I think they could have done more but they were afraid to because of where they placed it on the card. It's like they wanted his ending to be special but not "too" special as they still had 3 marquee matches still to go. Not how I would have done it. He deserved more. Hopefully he'll get it on Raw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

I really enjoyed this show, the best Mania in a while. The Flair Michaels match was perfect. I thought Shawn was in trouble after the table bump but he held it together. The ending was excellent, a touch of class.

Thank god Orton won! I would have tolerated Cena winning but HHH winning would have pissed me off. It was a decent match but a little too short. And Triple H is way too orange to be taken seriously.
    The main event was pretty exciting, but the result was never in doubt.
    I laughed when Kane pinned Chavo in 3 seconds! I really wasn't looking forward to that match so it was perfect for me. Sure Chavo got shat over, but who cares? ;)

The MitB was great! Glad to see Punk win. Shelton was unlucky with the botch, but it wasnt that bad, it shows that high risk moves dont always work. Besides, the ladder buckled, it wasn't his fault. I liked the spot wher the two ladders were connected and Morrison climbed one that was standing vertical, a very original spot.
    I really enjoyed the Mayweather Big Show match too. It was real cat and mouse at the start and it was a lot better than I expected overall.

JBL and Finlay was an ok opener. I loved JBL throwing the bin at Hornswoggle, the poor little midget :D The only thing I was disappointed with was Batista and Umaga. I saw potential in this one, but it let me down. It could easily have gone another 10 minutes. I expected the ECW table to get destroyed in this one too but it wasn't to be.

Overall, a very good show with favourable outcomes in all the matches. The production was awesome too. And the card was structured perfectly. While I would have loved to see Flair on last, a title match has to main event and I'm glad Taker got it this year after being dumped to the 3rd match in last year.

I think they were going for the "less is more" idea of him walking down the aisle alone for the last time. I think that works if its the last match but otherwise it doesn't.

I could see they were going for that less is more, its Ric's, and Ric alone, moment, but I thought it looked luke warm. Certainly not how I would have imagined Ric Flair's last exit form a ring as an active performer.

Double C wrote: »
    While I would have loved to see Flair on last, a title match has to main event and I'm glad Taker got it this year after being dumped to the 3rd match in last year.

It didn't have to be when Lawrence Taylor fought Bigelow or even at the first Wrestlemania.

I get the idea of finishing with a title match. I just disagree with it here.

Everyone I was with was ready to go home after the Flair match. His last match ever would have easily held up as a deserving final match.

The final 10 minutes of Edge and 'Taker was alot of fun but somewhat predictable too. I didn't get a sense of joy or feel a sense of real joy from listening to the audience that 'Taker won. The impression I got was "Yay, he won. Now let's go home".

Like I said, I thought it was a good show though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

"Poor, Poor Chavo. This was his big WrestleMania, he went in as a World Champion and walked out with absolutely no dignity. A little unfair, he doesn't deserve it. It was a bit unfair."

Agreed. That was ridiculous booking.

Why? He's only still in the WWE because Eddie died. I would have preferred if they had a proper match though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭collie1

just back in from work.had it taped on sky+. money in the bank ladder match was the best ive seen so far. shelton must have been really hurt bad cause after he landed on ladder on his back outside the ring he wasnt involved at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Well overall I enjoyed the show quite a lot.
    I think it is 1 of the more memorable Wrestlemanias and there are a good few moments that will be remembered in years to come.

The belfast brawl match was pretty average, my highlight was JBL just throwing the trash can at Hornswogle, there was just something funny about it.

Money in the bank match was pretty good. Sheltons spot was pretty sick where he went over top rope onto the ladders. I also loved the sunset flip he did of the ladder He is always the highlight of these matches. I thought Jericho would won so bit of a surprise.

Hall of fame, felt there were too many families here, not enough wrestlers, also pity the rock couldn't appear.

Batista versus Umaga was better then I thought it would be (ie not terrible) pretty impressed with Umaga in it. I didn't like the ending, too sudden considering Umaga had been beaten the crap out of Batista and Batista came oh so close to completely screwing up the powerbomb.

I know a lot of people from reading up aren't happy that Flair vs Michaels wasn't last off but I felt the placement was fine and if it was last match it sort of would have left Mania at a sour note with Flair losing it. Imo the title match should always be more important then any 1 person no matter what. The match itself was fantastic and really gripping. I knew it wouldn't be bad as Shawn Michael never has a bad match but I didn't expect it to by as good as it was especially as the ending was never in doubt in my mind. Ric Flair really gave it his all and it was a great effort from him. The moonsault spot looked really painful for Shawn and I wouldn't be surprised to hear he at least bruised a few ribs. The ending was really well done as well with Michaels mouthing off I'm sorry. Nice ovation and pretty good way to go out. I just hope to god he is really retired now.

Womens match, whatever. I was making tea and stuff during this, it only purpose is so crowd can have a rest I suppose but I didn't give a crap about it.

I was shocked to see the WWE title match not being last. This was the natural main event for me without question. It was also the first time I gave Orton a chance. Match itself was pretty average, way too short and ending really sudden. This was the biggest disappointment of the night for me and also the only big surprise result. Still always great to see John Cena being pinned and should really quieten the HHH haters. I think I am right in saying he hasn't won at Mania since Wrestlemania 19 against BookerT. It should give Orton a good boost as champion as well.

The mayweather Big show match was more entertaining then I expected, didn't think he would take as much "punishment" as he actually did. It did the job(well depending on buyrates)

The Main event was really good. Taker and Edge put on a fantastic effort. I loved edges non stop countering of every move, he really looked good throughout. There was even a few split seconds when I thought he might take it which is saying something as it was probably the most predictable result of the night. I loved the closing scenes with Taker on his knee gripping with the pyro. The stage and overall fireworks were pretty outstanding.
    It's good Taker could finish off a big Mania in a good title match(13 doesn't count)

Highlights.
    Flair vs Michaels match
    Edge vs Taker.
    General pyro and stage. Hats off to production team
    Going back to Astrodome, hopefully 25 is as good as X7!

Lowlight
    WWE title match.
    Lights going out, lol
    Brief glimpses of womens match
    Kane, Chavo. Seriously, give it a few minutes!

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Overall an average show. Highlights was the Ric Flair v HBK and both title matches. What the hell that diva match was doing on so late into the show I will never know but turned out it was a good move as the lights went out.

I can remember 2 manias (I think) when the womens match was 2nd last match on. I think they use as a way of letting the crowd settle and rest in between big matches

what a **** entrance by Cena

is it just me but does HHH look ike he's a bit orange?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

A thumbs up show. I went in expecting a decent show and I got something a little better. Nothing I'd call bad, even the women's match had Santino getting involved so that was alright. It had a surprise or two and some solid matches. I should get some sleep though

I wonder if Mr.Nice Guy was watching? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 deviniscool

I got back from the big show a few hours ago, and let me tell you how awesome it was being there live.

Not only was I there, but the only thing between me and the wrestlers was the barricade. I couldn't believe how good my seat was; there was probably only a handful of people in the crowd with a better view. I slapped hands with Shawn Michaels, who I've looked up to for about nine years now.

I don't know how well the show came across on TV, but being there in person was an experience that I won't soon forget. I think Flair's sendoff could have been better in a different venue (the crowd seemed pretty dead and lazy for most of the night), but overall WM24 will definitely be remembered as the last night of the Nature Boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I really can't see Punk cashing in the MitB for the title, i reckon he will lose it somehow, along the same lines as Kennedy (but probably not as a punishment)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Agree with Vince. Put Flair on last, and then take advantage of that really long rampway, having all superstars and legends form a guard of honour.

Would have been some scene!! Such a shame it never occured!!:(
    To quote wwe.com: Diamonds are forever and so is Ric Flair.

dc69 wrote: »
    ITS FAKE!

So is the blow-up doll that you bring to bed every night.That doesn't stop you from getting your 30 seconds of pleasure though....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 wm24

One of the 370 pix I got at Wrestlemania 24, what an entrance, unbelievable, you could feel the heat from the flames.
    My daughter was holding on to me for dear life, scared s***less!!!:eek:
    Any requests for copies, let me know, got all of the fights and most if not all of them entering.;)

wm24 wrote: »
    One of the 370 pix I got at Wrestlemania 24, what an entrance, unbelievable, you could feel the heat from the flames.
    My daughter was holding on to me for dear life, scared s***less!!!:eek:
    Any requests for copies, let me know, got all of the fights and most if not all of them entering.;)

yea i'd like to see them if you dont mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Thought it was a really good show last night....can't really complain about any of the matches, even the diva match (Yes!! The diva match). Snoop clotheslining Santino...setting up a new feud maybe? lol

Would have loved if Flair's match was last, like I said in the predictions thread, it would really end it on so much emotion. Then if Trips had won the title he could of came out to hype up the response from the crowd (Like, dare I mention it, when Eddie celebrated with Benoit). Still very emotional though, Flair, his wife and his kids in tears. Stand out match!

MITB was very good. Shelton took some bump....did you see Carlito's face afterwards :eek:. Good to see Matt Hardy return aswell!

Few More Pix, Enjoy:D

More

And more....................

ShaneU wrote: »
    Why? He's only still in the WWE because Eddie died. I would have preferred if they had a proper match though.

Thats not true, Chavo is a brilliant wrestler and he really did not deserve to be beaten so easily. It might have been a good match aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

I think peoples expectations for the show were way too high. WM 24 actually delivered on so many levels, when I personally wasn't expecting more than a solid PPV. Kudos to the WWE.

Opener was solid. Nothing to write home about though. Finley's dive was a good spot. Hoping for a better match from them at Backlash.

The MITB was amazing. The best MITB yet. About 3 or 4 spots that I've never seen before were in that match. Punk winning was a plesent suprise, never saw that coming. However, I agree with whoever said they should stop MITB now, It's starting to lose its novelty and the WWE should either think of new ways to get the midcard over, or just go back to old-fashoned booking. MITB is just turning into lazy booking for the sake of an extraordinary match.

Batista/Umaga was the stinker match of the night (ex. the Bunny match, and the Chavo thing). Umaga tried, but just couldn't get a performance out of Batista, although in fairness, there is not many out there who can.

Chavo.....yeah. Ah well.

Flair/Michaels, regardless of it's placment on the card, was the most emotionally charged I've been for a wresting match, and it did not fail to deliver. Match of the night, no doubt. So what that it wasn't last match....title matches have been given the last match since WM 11 and there was no way WWE were going to buck that trend here, so I didn't expect anything less than the match in the middle of the card. The match itself, from the entrance to Flair's farewell was given more time than the triple threat anyway, so it's not like the moment itself was soured or downplayed. Flair's final farewell was a wrestlemania moment to rival anything we've seen. ****e crowd, or no ****e crowd.

Maria looked hot...... thought Taker was coming out during that match when the lights went out.

The triple threat was good. The way the match was booked, to me it seemed it was basically HHH vs Cena, with Orton looking in the middle, and just "happening" to have what HHH and Cena wanted, so for that reason, I put my house on either Cena or Hunter winning. Orton winning was plesent suprise #2 of the night. Orton is really starting to look strong as champ, and it's going to be a big deal now when someone beats him. Not many people out there have pinned Cena like that.

I don't care what anyone says, Show/Mayweather was very good. Much, much better than I expected. Floyd took a lot of punishment, and actually sold well for a boxer. The ending was as good as it could have been. Floyd didn't go over clean, so Show kept his credibality. What was supposed to be the worst match of the night according to most people, ended up better than 4 matches IMHO.

Main event could not have been anything less than an awsome match, full of tension. As a huge Taker mark that I am, while I'm sure he'll always win at WM, there is always a lingering doubt in my mind that maybe he'll lose the streak. Also, the fact that two title victories in consecutive Mania's for Taker seemed a bit odd to me, and that Edge is on a roll and is being built as the biggest heel in the company put a bit of doubt in my mind. Great entrance as per usual. A good wrestling match, they brought the best out of each other. The last 5 minutes were epic, and Taker celebrating at the end was yet another WM moment.

The best Wrestlemania since 19 IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Great pics wm24, looks like you had a good view!

• Advertisement

Yeah, we were in the $250 seats, bit of a struggle for the little one at times but had the big screens when needed. Main thing for the photo's was actually the camera to be honest, I just pressed the button. I met an Irish guy behind us who's camera went dead so have to send a disc onto him with them all on it, dont mind TBH, what its about.
    Those pix were only the select few, had some better ones IMO but had to be somewhat selective.
    Will post more of Raw tomorrow if I get any good ones, just hope Vince doesn't come after me lol:eek:

A few more of my thoughts on the show...

I was convinced that it was between Jericho and MVP for the MITB, and when Matt ran out I thought it'd end right there. Kept going though. Wasn't the greatest ladder match in history but Punk winning pleased me. I have no idea what they're going to do with him, but I don't see him fitting into the current title scene (assuming he won't waste it on the ECW title)

Batista and Umaga had more potential but it didn't really live up to it

I thought they'd do more backstage stuff, they usually do one big skit but it was just the Snoop Dogg interview. They never explained how Santino got away from Festus either...

Mike Adamle always manages to mess something up. He's the worst interviewer that I can remember them having. Last night it was Flair's last interview before he retires and Adamle says "Ric, your career is perhaps on the line tonight". Of course it's on the line, does he not watch the shows?!

Flair vs Michaels could have been more but I won't complain. I'd say Shawn really hurt himself from that moonsault to the table. There was a spot a little after that where Shawn had his shoulders on the mat with Flair on top of him facing upwards and Shawn tried to bridge out. For whatever reason they couldn't do it and Shawn went back to the mat. The ref counted for a pin and I'm pretty sure that Shawn was down for the three count. At that point the crowd just went completely dead and I thought it was going to descend into something awful. One of them just grabbed a headlock though and they recovered ok

Something about the ending to the match didn't sit well with me though. The fact that Ric pointed to his chin and told Shawn to kick him made it feel like Flair had just given up, something that he said he'd never do. Could've been much bigger but ah well. That's WWE for you

When I saw that the WWE title was being defended when it was, I knew Orton would retain. There were still moments of doubt for me in the match though and it was a very good one. I thought Cena would've got a better reception. Good video package to this match too, better than the story they told on Raw

Mayweather and Big Show went a lot better than I expected and it was a total success. Mayweather did his job perfectly and didn't mess anything up. His selling was very good too. I'd say Big Show's got a good few bruises from the punches now. I don't think that the finish made Big Show look weak. He got distracted by the posse and took a few chair shots, then got smacked by the best boxer in the world wearing brass knucks. Think of the damage Mayweather did to him at No Way Out with his bare hands. I thought it was believable and went well. I also think that it's set up perfectly for Mayweather to come back at some point

The main event was done very well and was the best match on the show. It was just there for the first half, but once they started doing their finishers it really picked up. I've said it before and I believe it's the truth, it's much easier for Undertaker to stretch out an ending to a big match and make it exciting because he's got four finishers. Edge had three himself last night, so between all the kicking out and reversed finishers it went very well. The winner was never in doubt and it was a fitting end. I'm not that big an Undertaker fan anymore but I can't complain, it was the best match all night

I wasn't really listening to the commentary, but Coach only called the main event, didn't he? I thought they'd pulled him off the PPV because he wasn't good enough

ProWrestling.net says that Flair was offered the main event spot but that he turned it down because he felt the title was more important: http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article100827.shtml

Classy

Fozzy wrote: »
    ProWrestling.net says that Flair was offered the main event spot but that he turned it down because he felt the title was more important: http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article100827.shtml

Classy

I 2nd that, very classy. Says a lot about the man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Wrestlemania was awesome we were next to the ramp 8 rows back, the reason why the Flair vs HBK match was subdued was because people were scared for it to finish there was alot of tension

I'll post my pictures when I get home I have loads including one of the new X division champion (me) haha

The unedited Hall Of Fame was top notch Flair was great and the Rock was awesome he responded to every chant and said he wanted Austin one more time I know it means nothing but the crowd was pumped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Kudos wm24!! Great photos!! Thanks for posting them!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Fozzy wrote: »

Classy

What a total total gent. Has any top level worker in the history of the sport been so selfless in putting his fellow workers, the titles for which they compete and the business in whch they work before himself? it's strange waking up today and realising for the first time in my life that Ric Flair is no longer an active wrestler.

Credit to Michaels too, he gave absolutely everything he had, and risked serious injury to give Flair the match his legacy deserves. Truly he is one of the all time greats. On the big stage, no one has delivered so amazingly and so consistently as HBK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I really enjoyed that, fantastic I thought, first PPV I have bought in years and by heck I am glad I did.

The pyro, the show, the matches I enjoyed it all.

Gutted its all over for Flair, living legend that man.

I will defo get over there one year , class pics WM24.

Powell’s POV: What a class act. I'm sure Hulk Hogan will want it the same way when he hangs up the boots. Yes, that was sarcasm. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

My thoughts on this years WM.

The show started slow with a pretty poor match between Finlay and JBL. Hopefully if this feud continues, they'll have a good, stiff, regular match.

The MITB match was awesome. Morrison was the highlight for me. Glad Jericho didn't win because as much of a fan of his that I am, he doesn't need the rub from winning one of these matches.

The Batista and Umaga match was watchable, but nothing more.

Womens match was awful although Snoop did deliver a great clothesline to Santino.

Chavo better have been injured as that was a total rip off.

Delighted Orton retained the WWE Title. It was about as good as a triple threat match can be. Good finish that didn't really leave anyone looking bad.

Mayweather performed very well. I'd like to say his selling was good, but I don't think it takes the acting talents of Jonny Depp to sell a man three times your weight standing on your back! A lot better than I expected.

Edge and Taker had the best match of the night. It's so good to see Taker not have to work his ass off, just to get a terrible worker over. Edge was amazing.

HBK does it again and gave Ric the final match he deserved. Thought they might have to cut short after the moonsault to the table, but thankfully he was able to continue.

All in all, a very good Wrestlemania.

fatal wrote: »
    As a matter of interest,why do you say that he is "well past it".At the end of the match he was gassed but I would put that down to having a reduced schedule compared to what he used to have aswell as age.His match with edge was quite good I thought

oh yes no doubt it was a good match. I definitely think he is past it- but
    a past it Taker can still produce better matches than most of the current roster. I'm glad they put him on last this year after the messing about last year. One more title run for Taker before he retires:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement