Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

EdK wrote: »
    Get tickets early before the general public onsale and see WrestleMania 24: Live at the Florida Citrus Bowl in Orlando on Sunday, March 30, 2008.

WrestleMania 24 - The annual sports-entertainment spectacular featuring World Wrestling Entertainment Superstars from RAW, SmackDown, and ECW, joined by athletes, entertainers, and tens of thousands of fans from around-the-world. This represents the first time in history that WrestleMania will be presented in Florida. It is expected that fans will converge on Orlando from all 50 states and more than 20 different countries.

PRE-SALE DETAILS
    Start: Thursday, November 1 • 10 am
    End: Friday, November 2 • 5 pm
    Password: MOTA

(BTW I can only take this at face value so if anyone has problems tis not my fault,however if ye manage to get decent tickets yis all owe me a pint ****ers lol jk)

Im not going but thats legendary for sharing it with everyone else.
    What seats did you guys get btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

There are no words to describe how highly I think of you now

****ing legend x infinity

Just 1 question, since thats the U.S ticketmaster, would they send the tickets out to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Unearthly wrote: »
    Just 1 question, since thats the U.S ticketmaster, would they send the tickets out to Ireland?

no they won't. When you book your tickets, click on "Will Call" option. Then when you turn up at the Citrus bowl box office make sure you have the credit card you booked the tickets with in order to get your tickets. The tickets can be picked up any time from the arena, day of wrestlemania, a week before mania etc.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Make sure ye post what tickets ye got afterwards, good luck ladies and gentlemen

Sorry to be another bother lads. Can I send the tickets to my aunts address in the U.S?

Just find it more safer incase there was a screw up when we went over to florida and had no tickets

You can send them to anywhere in the US you want just make sure you put down her address for mailing and your own for billing

Thankyou Edk :cool:

• Advertisement

Unearthly wrote: »
    Sorry to be another bother lads. Can I send the tickets to my aunts address in the U.S?

Just find it more safer incase there was a screw up when we went over to florida and had no tickets

been to 2 previous manias, 2 summerslams, 1 rumble, 5 raws and 3 smackdowns in the states and used ticketmasters "will call" each time. never had one single problem. Ticketmaster are annoying for sure but the Will Call option has never let me down.

tickets in the post are a bit dodge, i have lost tickets that way before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 icarusclay

Hey, i'm having the same wonderings about this.
    I've been messing about with ticketmaster trying to figure out a way to buy the tickets in the UK and use ticketfast so i've got physical tickets to take to the US with me next year.
    Seems like you need a US registered credit card to use ticketfast at all.
    EDK, what option do you choose for postage so that you can then use a different mailing address?
    Ticketmaster... DAMN!!

They usually ask for billing and mailing address, but willcall is grand there will be different windows with like A-K or K-Z over them or whatever you just go to the one that your surname falls under and get your tickets

I did it that way at the New England Patriots 70000 plus stadium and there was no worries at all just as long as you are relatively early

Dont be freaking about the little things

I wont get my tickets until the Friday before WM, and I dont know where I am sitting (in the first 6 rows but no idea besides that) at least ye'll have that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 icarusclay

Sounds like it'll be ok then.
    Just wanted to try and get real tickets or confirmation in "tickety form" for Xmas for my kids (14 and 15 years old so a card with "we're going to Wrestlemania" written in it ain't gonna surfice)
    How come you have to wait so long for your tickets? Is that standard or are you choosing to wait til then?

I ordered a package, if you are taking your kids im sure they wont care about tickets when you tell them you are going, stick in the ticketmaster confirmation or something

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Regarding the collection of tickets, my credit card will have expired by then (Feb 08). Will this mean I can't collect the tickets using the "will" call option?

Tks EdK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

your credit card number should be the same just have a new expiry date on it so i wouldnt worry, i was bricking it collecting my tickets at ford field i bought mine with will call as well, takes all of 30 seconds to get them they just check the ref number ticktmaster give you,swipe your card and thats that, only a few hours to go now hope i get good seats,whats everyone aiming for price wise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

krudler wrote: »
    your credit card number should be the same just have a new expiry date on it so i wouldnt worry, i was bricking it collecting my tickets at ford field i bought mine with will call as well, takes all of 30 seconds to get them they just check the ref number ticktmaster give you,swipe your card and thats that, only a few hours to go now hope i get good seats,whats everyone aiming for price wise?

$250 x 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

$150. I want to be in the stands, not on the floor. (This is even assuming the 150 is in the stands, if only we knew)

250x4 for me

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Regarding the collection of tickets, my credit card will have expired by then (Feb 08). Will this mean I can't collect the tickets using the "will" call option?

yes in jan 08 your bank/cc company will issue you a new card so don't worry, my cc expires in feb 08 too so i am in the same boat.
    krudler wrote:
    only a few hours to go now hope i get good seats,whats everyone aiming for price wise?

will try for the $250 but i would'nt be at all disappointed if i got the first few rows in the stand near the middle (not sure about my friends though)

I see all the big tickets websites already have tickets like section 130 row AA in their possession and are selling them for about $300 a pop, bast*rds :mad:

i bet everyone here will be offered section(s) 201, 239, 223, 217 etc at least once :(

• Advertisement

killyourtv wrote: »
    $150. I want to be in the stands, not on the floor. (This is even assuming the 150 is in the stands, if only we knew)

the 250 seats are mostly raised seating, i had 250 tickets for 23 and was out on the floor but its raised,its only the first few blocks that are flat

ticketmaster has stand tickets down as price level 4 which would put them at under $100 which would be great :D

i was going mental last year i got offered 2x $750 tickets that were 10 rows back so i could have kept my chair but my credit limit wasnt that high at the time so couldnt get them, then the bank raised my limit 2 DAYS later,ggggrrrrrrrr!

i was ringside for this years rumble and summerslam 02 and those cost me $300. I would never pay $750 plus the taxes (roughly $800) for a WM ringside seat, not worth it imo.

All most 2 hours to go, I hope I can get 3 tickets!!!

rossie1977 wrote: »
    i was ringside for this years rumble and summerslam 02 and those cost me $300. I would never pay $750 plus the taxes (roughly $800) for a WM ringside seat, not worth it imo.

the rumble is pretty much the only other ppv id travel over for,did you get on tv?

For the amount of money i've shelled out i better be sitting in the ring!

Within the space of this morning, I have decided I am going to go :D I've my redundancy coming soon and my girlfriend is getting big into the wrestling scene :-p!

I have never done a presale before...can someone run through the procedure?

We go to ticketmaster.com armed with out presale password. Is there a special section where they go on sale? Any link available (I presume since it's a presale it's hidden?)

rossie1977 wrote: »
    ticketmaster has stand tickets down as price level 4 which would put them at under $100 which would be great :D

So do you actually know which areas relate to which price?

the rumble is pretty much the only other ppv id travel over for,did you get on tv?

yeah loads of times, look out for roscommon flag over to the right of centre near jbls announce table, i was right behind umaga when he did the big running table bump in that match. Sandman came through the crowd and walked right by me during his entrance (though the camera never shows that :mad:)

here is my friend marking out for john cena at 8min 33 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1JnqgahaY (she got some stick for that because she works for IWW :p)

• Advertisement

So do you actually know which areas relate to which price?

if you go back to page 9 of this thread, post #169 i outline how i think the pricing will go, i maybe wrong but i think it will be close enough

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Within the space of this morning, I have decided I am going to go :D I've my redundancy coming soon and my girlfriend is getting big into the wrestling scene :-p!

I have never done a presale before...can someone run through the procedure?

We go to ticketmaster.com armed with out presale password. Is there a special section where they go on sale? Any link available (I presume since it's a presale it's hidden?)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/22003F56B5C754BD?artistid=853853&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

its exactly the same as normal except just enter the presale password in the box once it appears at 2pm irish time.

Good luck everyone

Going for 2 tickets at the highest price I can get(bar ringside)

Im likin the buzz

now just have to wait for the internet connection to fail at 13.59

Lol, I'm a twork and there may be a meeting called very soon./..what are chances of a 2pm start lol :rolleyes:

If I get them, i'll be delighted, if not I guess theres always next year :(

t -30 min

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Marshley

Nerves.... :D

if anyone is tihnk "is it worth it?" click the link in my sig, i took that at mania 23 i was grinning like a fool for the whole show

DSCF0247.jpg?t=1193924562

or just look at this pic i took on my way back from a bathroom break and think "i could be there" :D ooooooh 15 mins now getting exciting

• Advertisement

DSCF0247.jpg?t=1193924562

or just look at this pic i took on my way back from a bathroom break and think "i could be there" :D ooooooh 15 mins now getting exciting

great khali vs kane, perfect match to take a break during

yup,that was my thinking behind it!

2 mins it'll all be over soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 The King of Kin

I cant Wait any longer

give me a hell yeah!!

not a hope...tried P2 and P3 tickets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 The King of Kin

Damn looks like i got no luck either it keeps refresshing from a minute wait to 2 minutes

got 3 of the $250 F16, row G, seats 10-12

As one of my buddies says...

Good fight, Good night :(

all i got offered so far was the non tv side in the back stand,**** that gonna keep trying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Marshley

Done!

Right at the front of section 209 - (on the half way line so to speak)

Here we go, Orlando!

• Advertisement
Advertisement