Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 The King of Kin

Sec 106 row E seats 5 and 6

Now I just need to fin a way to get there lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

didnt do anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Do it fast $250 tickets

Try now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Marshley wrote: »
    Done!

Right at the front of section 209 - (on the half way line so to speak)

Here we go, Orlando!

I'm in the same section Marshley

See ya there! :D

Once again a big thanks to everyone who helped in this topic, especially Edk

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

Done!

Right at the front of section 209 - (on the half way line so to speak)

Here we go, Orlando!

lucky bstard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Marshley

Unearthly- what a buzz!!! Can't wait already!!

Long weekend in Florida, anyone?? :D

I'm a newbie on this forum but a huge thanks to everyone with the tips and info.

theres another presale password, try NELSON, different seats being offered

Exactly a huge thank you to the poster who provided the info

I gurantee you drink for free all weekend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 angelagoldman

This one worked better than Mota

$250 easily available after coming across 2 sets already

nearly 14.20 and tickets still being offered, everyone should be ok hopefully

Its no 30 second sellout lol

thank ****, got 2 of the 245 dollar ones block 45 row c

EdK wrote: »
    Its no 30 second sellout lol

The E will announce it as one

Good result all round then lads?

krudler wrote: »
    thank ****, got 2 of the 245 dollar ones block 45 row c

awesome, what was wrong with the originals you got offered - the ones where you said non-tv side

• Advertisement

Hahaha yes very good

am i the only American poster on these boards?

jaysus that was nervewracking, gonna try get more though as theres more people wanting to come, as long as i have my tix can try for any seats

If I was buying them I could have got $245's no problem, they are still there now , the first few mins is always a panic they arent selling hugely fast

If I was buying them I could have got $245's no problem, they are still there now , the first few mins is always a panic they arent selling hugely fast

isn't there also only a limited amount for tickets for the presale, with others reserved for the general public

30 second sell-out, shut up wwe

There are certain tickets now and more saturday,but if the presale tix arent gone in over 30mins there is no worries, glad you boys got what you wanted and glad i could help some of you

depends on the quantities you want as well,most people are buying 3-6 tickets but if you look for 2 you can get decent ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Travelbug

Will more get realeased later on ?

thanks for the password:)

There are certain tickets now and more saturday,but if the presale tix arent gone in over 30mins there is no worries, glad you boys got what you wanted and glad i could help some of you

yeah, i'll remember for future reference. I took the first tickets i was offered - it actually seems as though you can just keep trying until you get what you want. thanks for help

the sale actually starts sat at 2pm so try again if you need more seats,im arsing around now looking for a few decent seats for my friends,**** it of they cant come can just sell them there for face value

But in fairness i expected the scramble to be worse, everyone did alright some settled for their first offer and some had to balls to risk giving tickets up in hope of getting better ones

But everybody seems happy, which is great

i gave up my first offer of 245 tix, balls the size of china i have

• Advertisement

there isnt even a queue now you can get plenty of the 50-90 dollar ones

the sale actually starts sat at 2pm so try again if you need more seats,im arsing around now looking for a few decent seats for my friends,**** it of they cant come can just sell them there for face value

On sat ?

A couple of mins ago i had $245's with no q, the panic is over, the only downside is ye dont get to be part of the all night q on Saturday haha

If it hasnt sunk in yet all of you guys have tickets to Wrestlemania 24 The Biggest Under The Sun, in your hand (persay) guaranteed before thousands of other people

Enjoy!

yeah its when the public sale is starting

how do you know if there is a queue or not

A couple of mins ago i had $245's with no q, the panic is over, the only downside is ye dont get to be part of the all night q on Saturday haha

If it hasnt sunk in yet all of you guys have tickets to Wrestlemania 24 The Biggest Under The Sun, in your hand (persay) guaranteed before thousands of other people

Enjoy!

how many were you looking for ? i need 4 tickets but all im being offered is the back rows of the middle sections

The time it takes to load after you put in the verification code

So I ordered them on my dads credit card, to collect them at will call, would I just need his credit card, or does he have to be the one to get them?

Might be screwed if thats the case

how many were you looking for ? i need 4 tickets but all im being offered is the back rows of the middle sections

I was just looking for interest it seems that its only $90's left now

he has to be there, needs to show his passport or some other id for them to get the tickets

• Advertisement

Unearthly wrote: »
    So I ordered them on my dads credit card, to collect them at will call, would I just need his credit card, or does he have to be the one to get them?

Sometimes you do the last 3 times i picked up at willcall I was only asked for ID,so thats kind of impossibleto answer I'd say be on the safe side if you can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Marshley

are the tickets in your name? or in his name?

if you've paid using your name on his card, you're fine. photo ID from you.

if you've paid in his name using his card, you might be in trouble... but surely that could be resolved by contacting ticketmaster.... or simply taking his card over there... that's a question for the helpdesk.

Usaully ya do. A friend had that prob thisyear.

he got a letter from his mum - signed . her credit card/license copied for him to show the people at the offices. all the shows we went to. he had no problem

wow theres still $245 seats left, just got offered 2

wow theres still $245 seats left, just got offered 2

strange, I just checked this second, and I only asked for 1, and i got told none available

just keep checking, use both passwords NELSON and MOTA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ingyleeds

Big thanks to edk for the password, travelling round america next year with my partner and it just so happens our plan takes us into orlando on the 28th of march for 4 nights:D

Took the first tickets i was offered section 107 at the front so decent seats i guess? out of interest i kept searching and after about the 15th time of trying up pops f12 row L :eek: nevermind eh.

cheers edk

are the tickets in your name? or in his name?

if you've paid using your name on his card, you're fine. photo ID from you.

if you've paid in his name using his card, you might be in trouble... but surely that could be resolved by contacting ticketmaster.... or simply taking his card over there... that's a question for the helpdesk.

Do you mean the name of the ticketmaster account I used to book them? That's in my name

All the billing information is his name though

I think the safest option would be to ring ticketmaster or even the citrus bowl just to cover all angles

am gonna try again sat morning to see if i can get a block of 4 seats together,if i can get 4 decent seats will flog the 2 i just got there for face value would rather sit with my friends further back than be separated around the arena

• Advertisement

:o

Advertisement