Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Travelbug

I just clicked the wrong button ont he tickets I wanted hahaha damn it. keeping searching haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Marshley

Unearthly wrote: »
    Do you mean the name of the ticketmaster account I used to book them? That's in my name

All the billing information is his name though

I think the safest option would be to ring ticketmaster or even the citrus bowl just to cover all angles

If the ticketmaster account is in your name, you'll be fine! (ie they're 'your' tickets, no matter who paid for them)

BUT you're right! prepare- get proof from ticketmaster, the citrus bowl, a letter from your dad- that will get you the peace of mind you need! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

haha i just can't believe i'm going to wrestlemania, i feel like something will **** up :D

giddy as a kid at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

This is where I got tickets

citrus.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ingyleeds

killyourtv wrote: »
    This is where I got tickets

citrus.jpg

Which section is that?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

im down on what i think is the 20 yard line in that pic, row C of block 45,only 2 rows in front of me but i cant tell if theyll be slightly raised or flat seats,might buy ones in the stand as well

Unearthly wrote: »
    haha i just can't believe i'm going to wrestlemania, i feel like something will **** up :D

giddy as a kid at the moment

You just wait... I've been before and it's CLASSIC... the town literally fills up before... then there's the Hall of Fame ceremonies...

As for the tickets, my experience is will call works perfectly... one time for a wwe event my credit card had long expired, but photo ID worked fine.. as the tickets are on your account there's no problem.. but prepare anyway just to triple make sure! :)

oh crap forgot about the hall of fame, if flair is going in that WILL be a 30 second sell out

Too right - I was lucky enough to have been at Hogan and Bret's ... unforgettable evenings..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 The King of Kin

Ive been to 2 WM's before 11 and 14 man it was so much fun but this will be even better i think

was at 23,what a night,unbelievable atmosphere in the city around the arena,random people going "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at the top of their lungs for no reason lol its great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Am nearly looking forward to the HOF as much especially if Flair is inducted,

Ok this is going to sound harsh right but i hope that they dont induct alot of deceased wrestlers this year if you are going you kinda want to see old school wrestlers there

Was that harsh?

no id rather actually hear the speeches from the guys themselves, dustys induction was hilarious

Who could be inducted this year?

Legion of Doom/Road Warriors?

Induct Rocky Johnson so it goads The Rock into appearing that would be awesome!

http://www.showtimetickets.com/eventInstance.do?method=load&id=807049

holy christ look at the prices this place is charging for front section seats, 27 grand for 3 tickets,granted theyre front row but hahahahahaha thats insane

Just out of interest did anybody have trouble with the tm verification code sometimes they are just ****ing impossible to make out and then you think you know it and you get it wrong

krudler wrote: »
    http://www.showtimetickets.com/eventInstance.do?method=load&id=807049

holy christ look at the prices this place is charging for front section seats, 27 grand for 3 tickets,granted theyre front row but hahahahahaha thats insane

$750 is steep $10,000 is mental would anyone buy them?

yeah some are crazy to see or they have some wire mesh thing printed over them,i got the very first one wrong thought it was a q but it was a g, thenit told me i had a 15 min wait time, nearly cried lol

EdK wrote: »
    Just out of interest did anybody have trouble with the tm verification code sometimes they are just ****ing impossible to make out and then you think you know it and you get it wrong

I didnt' have a problem this time but I know what you mean. You think you've done it perfect and it complains.

How about Benoit for HOF?

• Advertisement

I didnt' have a problem this time but I know what you mean. You think you've done it perfect and it complains.

How about Benoit for HOF?

:eek:
    are you MENTAL? you'll never hear benoits name mentioned on wwe tv ever again, theyd be crucified for celebrating a guy who killed his family,quite frankly i wouldnt want him in there

In 2035 maybe, this year you'd get better odds on Hulk Hogan putting on a decent match

yeah i agree, just wondering

ticketmaster seems to be not working, i think i broke it with my constant searching lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

WWE Hall of fame doesn't mean sh*t anyway. They have baseball players and american footballers in it!

Benoit was inducted into the Wrestling Observer HOF in 2003, although it may be recalled in an election next year due to the double murder suicide.

VR!

you don't need to print out the order information do you?

you just need the reference number,id print it anyway,just to be careful

You dont have to but its probably a good idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

you don't need to print out the order information do you?

no not really, but sure you can anyway in case there is a problem over there.

I agree with VR; WWE HOF is a joke with only vince's buddies being inducted. Meltzers HOF is held in much higher regard.

I agree to a point, it would still be an awesome experience though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i was at HOF for WM20 and it bored me to tears with the 30 minute+ speeches. They probably have reduced these since but still i won't be going to another

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gazmanjones

hey just bought a ticket in block 21 at the front (row b) - do you think this will be okay?

Looking at the chart, that looks like a good spot to me

• Advertisement

yeah that looks good. So that ticket was still available almost 2 hours after presale began?

should be fine, close to the ring and only one block in front which doesnt look that big, im in block 45 row c, hope to god i can see properly if not ill be joining my friends in the stand

stupid ticketmaster why cant they tell you if its raised seating! see tickets are already on ebay,some people have no shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gazmanjones

Thanks, mate. Read somewhere else that someone said to avoid block 21 at all costs as there will be signs up, but it's not tv side so I disagree...

i just did a random search and got offered 4 tickets in F27, cant beleive theres still floor seats available why werent they there when i needed 4 earlier!

• Advertisement

yeah that looks good. So that ticket was still available almost 2 hours after presale began?

There are still even $245 tickets all that worrying for nothing, but if you were trying to buy them on Saturday imagine the chaos you are competing against all the internet fans and the queing fans

krudler wrote: »
    i just did a random search and got offered 4 tickets in F27, cant beleive theres still floor seats available why werent they there when i needed 4 earlier!

Buy, sell, buy sell!!!

There are still even $245 tickets all that worrying for nothing, but if you were trying to buy them on Saturday imagine the chaos you are competing against all the internet fans and the queing fans

So is it alot worse when it goes on general sale on Saturday. I would of thought that anyone who is wanting to go to wrestlemania would be fully aware of the presale and the passwords?

can i call my bank and get them to cancel the first order then buy 4 new tickets?

Not everyone has a credit card, not everyone has a computer, not everyone found the passwords etc

I know what you mean, I only got a credit card to buy wrestlemania tickets. It arrived a couple of days ago

And you have people who werent gonna go saying ah sure **** it i amy as well, some people waiting to get paid and so on and so on

i dont think ive ever bought anything on my credit card that wasnt wrestling related lol,dvds,tickets, getting to shows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Not everyone has a credit card, not everyone has a computer, not everyone found the passwords etc

I'd partially disagree, there's a computer in practically every house now. It's like what the telephone was in 1987! Everyone got one once they became affordable.

VR!

I'd partially disagree, there's a computer in practically every house now. It's like what the telephone was in 1987! Everyone got one once they became affordable.

VR!

Keyword practically

• Advertisement
Advertisement