Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I'm staying for 8 days you are right to make the most out of it, I was gonna stay for the weekend but then I was like the flights cost the same anyway and theres no point paying €1500 for a weekend

My flight cost like €530 Cork-London-Washington-Orlando

And hotel for 6 days was around €230

I plan on doing everything I want to do in that week including going to the NBA, Busch Gardens, ROH and maybe TNA, I will have Universal passes with my WM package but I dont think i'll have time to use them between Friday and Sunday

Hotel is Quality Inn International by the way, as I've said before it does the job

2 double beds, fridge, microwave (handy if you are on the post paying for WM budget lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

cheapest flights i can find so far are like £650 (€ 900?) per person :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ingyleeds

£915 dublin to orlando return 2adults

cheapflights.com

Still abit much but better than 1300 lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ingyleeds

Check delta airlines also, think it was showing up at about £800 - £850 on there. That is of course that you are flying from dublin lol

Depart Delta Air Lines
    Delta Air Lines
    DL 177/1129 10:15 hrs
    Thu, 27 Mar 08
    Dublin [DUB] 21:28 hrs
    Thu, 27 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 15h 13m 1 Stop
    (via Atlanta [ATL] ) €491

(all prices incl. of taxes and fees)

Return Delta Air Lines
    Delta Air Lines
    DL 58/176 16:05 hrs
    Mon, 31 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 09:20 hrs
    Tue, 1 Apr 08
    Dublin [DUB] 12h 15m 1 Stop

(via Atlanta [ATL] )

Try ebookers.ie less than €500 from Dublin through Atlanta from 28th of march to 31st

those prices seem decent. Unfortunately I live in England :(

How much does it cost to fly to Dublin lol?

US Airways
    US 731/755 11:00 hrs
    Thu, 27 Mar 08
    London [LGW] 21:10 hrs
    Thu, 27 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 14h 10m 1 Stop
    (via Philadelphia [PHL] ) €676

Return US Airways
    US Airways
    US 1726/730 12:25 hrs
    Mon, 31 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 09:10 hrs
    Tue, 1 Apr 08
    London [LGW] 15h 45m 1 Stop
    (via Philadelphia [PHL] )

US Airways
    US 733/705 10:40 hrs
    Mon, 24 Mar 08
    London [LGW] 19:43 hrs
    Mon, 24 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 13h 03m 1 Stop
    (via Charlotte [CLT] ) €675

Return US Airways
    US Airways
    US 1058/732 11:50 hrs
    Mon, 31 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 08:30 hrs
    Tue, 1 Apr 08
    London [LGW] 15h 40m 1 Stop
    (via Charlotte [CLT] )

Or this one for a week

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    US Airways
    US 733/705 10:40 hrs
    Mon, 24 Mar 08
    London [LGW] 19:43 hrs
    Mon, 24 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 13h 03m 1 Stop
    (via Charlotte [CLT] ) €675

Return US Airways
    US Airways
    US 1058/732 11:50 hrs
    Mon, 31 Mar 08
    Orlando [MCO] 08:30 hrs
    Tue, 1 Apr 08
    London [LGW] 15h 40m 1 Stop
    (via Charlotte [CLT] )

Or this one for a week

This one looks pretty good. What site is offering this?

killyourtv wrote: »
    This one looks pretty good. What site is offering this?

£470.10* Total cost
    Select
    * includes taxes and fees
    Leave 11:00 >> 21:10 14hr 10min airline logo US Airways 731
    Mon, 24 Mar LGW >> MCO Total time:
    Stop 1 in PHL , connecting to US755
    Return 17:00 >> 09:10 11hr 10min airline logo US Airways 1626
    Mon, 31 Mar MCO >> LGW Total time:
    Stop 1 in PHL , connecting to US730

www.ebookers.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

try www.americanholidays.com they have great deals,found 7 nights in quality inn,car rental plus flights for 900 per person,bargain, the wait time between the connecting flights out of newark is a bit long but hey

Its alright dunno if it's a bargain though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 absar

so what seats did everyone who is going get? for those ppl who live in orlando FYE did raffle presales today did anyone go? but yeah to everyone going what seats did you guys get im in section f45 row j

i'll be at work tomorrow during the real sale, so if anybody is trying to get tickets best of luck!

absar wrote: »
    so what seats did everyone who is going get? for those ppl who live in orlando FYE did raffle presales today did anyone go? but yeah to everyone going what seats did you guys get im in section f45 row j

im in the same block,row C seats 19 and 20,gonna try get more tickets tomorrow though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FrankDaTank

absar wrote: »
    I just joined boards.ie tonight. Yea, I'm going to WrestleMania as well. I was online at 9:58 on the 1st and my Internet Connection crashed :-(. I was able to be reconnected at 10:03 AM EST, which kinda bites, but I still managed to get tickets. I will be sitting at F52, Row B. Do you guys think that F52 is good seats? Also, does anyone know where the TV Cameras may be? I'm just excited that I will be going to my FIRST WrestleMania. This is SO awesome.

I just joined boards.ie tonight. Yea, I'm going to WrestleMania as well. I was online at 9:58 on the 1st and my Internet Connection crashed :-(. I was able to be reconnected at 10:03 AM EST, which kinda bites, but I still managed to get tickets. I will be sitting at F52, Row B. Do you guys think that F52 is good seats? Also, does anyone know where the TV Cameras may be? I'm just excited that I will be going to my FIRST WrestleMania. This is SO awesome.

Block 52 should be quite good,the tv cameras should be on blocks 31/54 or 43/68 depending on is they have the stage to the left or right of the hard camera, its usually to the left though,is anyone gonna try for tickets today? i need either 2 in block 45 or 4 together somewhere else, its a balls that I have to spend money on tickets i might not need but I can sell them back at the arena when I get there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'llbe trying, although I'm pretty pessimistic about my chances. I'm at home today with a lousy broadband connection.

From the pics of the stadium, I'm actually thinking that the P3 seats around the center could be really good so may try for those straight off the bat.

Say a few prayers for me everyone :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

What time are the tickets on sale at today and is it the official sale...or another pre-sale that you need a code for???

callaway92 wrote: »
    What time are the tickets on sale at today and is it the official sale...or another pre-sale that you need a code for???

Tickets go on sale at 10 AM EST. Yes, it is the official sale, not another presale. The presale was only from November 1 @ 10 AM to November 2 @ 5 PM. If I didn't get tickets on the 1st, I was going to try for the presale that they were having in Florida FYE stores. I'm just happy, but wish you and everyone the best of luck, because today's tickets are going to FLY by.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'llbe trying, although I'm pretty pessimistic about my chances. I'm at home today with a lousy broadband connection.

From the pics of the stadium, I'm actually thinking that the P3 seats around the center could be really good so may try for those straight off the bat.

hey if i get the tickets i want i have 2 spare ones in block 45 if you cant get the ones youre looking for, the only thing im worried about the the structure covering the ring, is it going to be held up by big poles that will obstruct the view from the corners or hung from the outside of the stadium? and i really hope it doesnt rain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cool vid....were you back that far on flat ground or were you on raised seating...it would be a nightmare being back that far on flat ground with big fat americans with their posters...and shoutin whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

callaway92 wrote: »
    Cool vid....were you back that far on flat ground or were you on raised seating...it would be a nightmare being back that far on flat ground with big fat americans with their posters...and shoutin whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was raised but out on the pitch,they have these big mobile blocks of seats with slight inclines on them, can see fine so i was well happy with the view, im in pretty much the same place for 24 ironically

• Advertisement

Hope everyone gets what theyre looking for, seriously the atmosphere and experience is like nothing you've ever seen,it'll blow any concert you've ever been to away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Im not going to WM24 but good luck to everyone getting tickets for it.Seems like there is a right crowd from boards going this year.
    I kind of wish that I was going now ;)........decisions decision decision

fatal wrote: »
    Im not going to WM24 but good luck to everyone getting tickets for it.Seems like there is a right crowd from boards going this year.
    I kind of wish that I was going now ;)........decisions decision decision

you have 35 mins to make that decision:D

krudler wrote: »
    you have 35 mins to make that decision:D

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats not helping ;)

• Advertisement

OMG!!! 8 Minutes :) Time's GOING by quick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

tick tock... tick tock...
    Might be worth getting tickets to flog on ebay, this will sell out :D
    VR!

ok ive come to a decision............I wont be going to WM24:mad::mad:
    I can definitley go but my mates dunno if they could come up with the money or even be able to go on that date.
    Goodluck to everyone buying tickets and let us know how you got on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Marshley

You'll be fine. They'll sell out quickly, but it won't be a case like Mania 20 which was ludicrous! If you're on ticketmaster.com at 10am Eastern Time you'll get tickets.

eBay might be a good idea, but be careful. A lot of people mark them up double, if not triple. I have seen tickets on StubHub for $10,000. Yes, it's a lot of damn money and I would rather take a chance to see what I can get through TicketMaster. At least I know that TicketMaster is reliable.

Go Go Go

I'm just glad that I waited for the presale. How did you do FutureGuy?

Come on FutureGuy mate, how'd you get on?:)

seems theres good seats there anyway

I'm very sorry to say that.....

I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

good stuff,what area you sitting?

F33...you think they are TV tickets?

could be,depends on what row and where the camera is, am looking on now and being offered good tickets but am waiting for someone to let me know if they got some,dont really fancy putting a grand and a half of wrestling tickets on my credit card!

F33...you think they are TV tickets?

Awesome Man!! You know, I found like F33, F35, F27 after I bought mine through the presale. Oh well, that's the chance you take. Umm, we just wanted the $145 seats, which is good because we will go to the Monday Night Raw after that in Tampa. I don't know if they are TV seats, but it's a possibility that you may be on TV. I plan on buying the DVD after the event.

GOOD LAD!! Nothing like it, absolutely AWESOME!

i bought mania 23 and saw myself once on it was great lol the section where i was sitting is there loads of times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I got Row A in F16, im the first row right behind ringside and right beside the tv side of aisle. Its wierd that me and a few mates only decided last night that we would go.

Where's everyone from? I'm from Tampa, Florida and I know that WrestleMania will have people from all over the world.

And I actually picked up 2 x F34 just before that but when i saw 33, I said I might get them and sell the F34s (for cost).

So if anyone is interested, get onto me asap. I'm going to ring 2 friends and if they are not interested, I'll sell them to a boardsie at cost ($536.85).

• Advertisement

theres still tons of tickets there thought the good ones would be long gone

Advertisement