Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good battlefield server

Options
  • 04-07-2007 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

A lot of the servers i join are very laggy, is there a list of good servers anyone who been playing for a while can post, i know it's not my connection cause other games run smooth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I use the TV2 servers the whole time.
    Just search 'TV2' and you'll get them all. Some good play there too. (BF2 I presume, yeah?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

If its 2142 I usually use the Timeless servers or Moders Port Bavaria (for some reason I really like that map. I prefer liberation of liepzig but always end up coming back to port bavaria for a quick bit of butchery - also I am getting addicted to that speeder thingy. makes the game for gta-ish :D).

anyway, teamplay is quite good on these servers 90% of the time. Very few not in squads, commanders give decent orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

yeah bf2, ill try the tv2 cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes Ive used TV2 and they are quite good. Are those 2142 timeless servers dodgy? I was a warning about them on another server one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yes Ive used TV2 and they are quite good. Are those 2142 timeless servers dodgy? I was a warning about them on another server one time.

dodgy? in what way ? cant say I've had any problems or noticed anything unusual but I probably just wasnt paying attention.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The world no. 1, Kain, put up a fake timeless server after he was banned from the real ones for taking the commander spot and going AFK.

Advertisement