Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midi Keyboard problem

Options
  • 04-07-2007 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Helllpppp !!!!!!

I've recently wiped / reinstalled XP and upgraded to 2Gb Ram.
    REinstalled Cubase SX2 and M-Audio Ozone Keyboard. I initially installed the drivers that came with it. I also installed the newer drivers from M-Audio - not even a twitch on the input meter. I went to ASIO4All and I finally got the thing to recognise my guitar / Mic. Only Problem is that it's not picking up the chords I play on the keyboard. Am I supposed to reinstall the thing again ? Tried a few times already.

Any help would be much appreciated - going nuts cos something similar happened last time I upgraded and it's just beyond me !!!!

Cheers !!!

Incidentally - anyone tried out the Line 6 Variax ?? Bought one a few weeks ago. The sounds coming out of it are amazing (not necessarily the riffs, you understand - but the sounds / tones - nothing to do with my limited skills !!!
    Check out our music at www.myspace.com/thefuzzypapers -any tips / insults / comments would be much appreciated !!!

Advertisement