Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting issue on behalf of Rob_T who can't post anything

Options
  • 04-07-2007 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

My buddy, Rob_T. Since logging out very recently he cannot post anything anywhere. He realised this when trying to edit his signature. The Edit Signature link is missing from his Control Panel. When he realised this he tried to post a thread here but realised he cannot. He is getting an error when he does this.

Can someone please help ? He's a helluva nice chap, and would be most grateful for any assistance provided.

Merci in advance.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

He replied to a thread five minutes before you posted here; are you sure this is still an issue?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055115794#15

Edit: actually, I just checked and he must have either changed his email address, or his password, because he's down as "User Awaiting Email Confirmation".

This means he needs to check his emails, and click the confirmation link. If he hasn't got one, an admin can re-issue the confirmation email.

Cheers,
    hulla.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

cheers hullaballú. that did it. he's a bit stupid you know ? he's not my friend anymore ;)

appreciate it

Advertisement