Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky's Live Spurs Game

Options
  • 04-07-2007 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Due to be announced sometime this week.
    Not sure if these are correct but what I'm hearing.

Sat 25/8 Man Utd v Tottenham, 12:45
    Sun 16/9 Tottenham v Goons, 16:00
    Sat 22/9 Bolton v Tottenham, 17:15
    Sun 28/10 Tottenham v Blackburn, 16:00
    Sat 24/11 West Ham v Tottenham, 17:15
    Sat 1/12 Tottenham v Birmingham, 12:45
    Sun 9/12 Tottenham v Man City, 16:00
    Sat 15/12 Portsmouth v Tottenham, 17:15
    Sat 22/12 Goons v Tottenham, 12:45
    Sat 29/12 Tottenham v Reading, 17:15

Also they wanted Sat 6/10 Liverpool v Tottenham, 12:45 but game has been moved to Sunday not sure if its now TV or not. "

Don't forget Setanta have live PL games too.
    No idea when they'll be announced.
    What ever happened to Saturday at 3pm ?!?!?!?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 joxerdaly

Thought they might have the Sunderland game what with it being Keanes first Prem match in the hot seat. Supported them last year but the gloves are off now. Spurs need 3 points from the first game. COYS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

joxerdaly wrote:
    Thought they might have the Sunderland game what with it being Keanes first Prem match in the hot seat. Supported them last year but the gloves are off now. Spurs need 3 points from the first game. COYS!!!!

i'd say Sunderland game will be a definite for 3pm Saturday on either RTE2 or Setanta Sports Ireland with both Keanes being involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Surprised the goons game will be on sunday at 4.Last few seasons were early kick offs.Either way i for one will be there to watch us beat them COYS.

KingdomYid wrote:
    Surprised the goons game will be on sunday at 4.Last few seasons were early kick offs.Either way i for one will be there to watch us beat them COYS.

Just a note of warning as Dublin Spurs mentioned above these games aren't confirmed yet!
    Not sure if these are correct but what I'm hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

yiddo wrote:
    i'd say Sunderland game will be a definite for 3pm Saturday on either RTE2 or Setanta Sports Ireland with both Keanes being involved.

I'd say so too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Can only see myself going to Arsenal home game of that lot!!
    Blackburn is holiday week-end as well - impossible to get flight to UK for 2 Christmas games also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

yiddo wrote:
    RTÉ2 won't have live Saturday matches next year. They lost the rights. The F.A. have said they will announce the televised matches on Monday but only up to the end of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Roll on Monday.

From Spurs official site
    Sunderland (a), Saturday August 11, 12.45pm, Sky Sports.
    Everton (h), Tuesday August 14, 8pm, Sky Sports.
    Manchester United (a), Sunday August 26 (from August 25), 4pm, Sky Sports.
    Aston Villa (h), Monday October 1 (from September 29), 8pm, Setanta Sports.
    Newcastle United (a), Monday October 22 (from October 23), 8pm, Setanta Sports.
    West Ham (a), Sunday November 25 (from November 24), 1.30pm, Sky Sports

The first North London derby of the season against Arsenal at the Lane on Saturday September 15 will now kick-off at 1.30pm on Police advice.

Finally, two games have been moved back 24 hours due to our Thursday night involvement in the UEFA Cup - Bolton away moves to Sunday September 23 (from September 22), kick-off 3pm, while our trip to Anfield and Liverpool moves to Sunday October 7 (from October 6), again kicking-off at 3pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

So the SpursvAsrenal game won't be televised anywhere !!???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Moved to a 1:30pm kick off as well, no Sky/Setanta coverage.

Advertisement