Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeview box - -Wexford area **Free**

Options
  • 04-07-2007 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I am over on holidays and have just replaced my freeview box with a PVR version. I don't want to take it back to the UK ( I have come as a foot passenger this time ) so if anyone would like a free (well you can always buy me a pint/coffee) Freeview box with remote control and power supply, let me know!
    It works 100% and has a slot for a top up tv card but you will need a strong UK signal

I am staying just outside Wexford town and will be attending the races on Friday evening
    drop me an private email
    ps preference given to radio amateurs!!

Paul
    gw4amz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

PM'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Fair play, Paul.

I was thinking of putting up a swap/w.h.y. type thread, not that I have much to give away yet, but others might.

Good/bad idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

But only swaps/giveaways. There is adverts section. See what the Admins think.

That's what I was getting at. A conflict with adverts shouldn't be an issue once a no selling rule is in force.

Simply put, say, you have an ATU, post it up. I have a balun, I post that up. A few others do likewise with anything radio related. Folk can then take it from there via PM etc., and I'll update relevant posts as requested once stuff finds a new home.

Like I say, it's just an idea :)

Paul tells me the FTA box is still available :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement