Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Call out auto mechanic

Options
  • 04-07-2007 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I wanna replace the brake pads on my car, I can do teh front myself, but apparntly the back ones needs some special tool. Anyway, i have all the pads myself but havent got the time and am too lazy.

Does anybody know if there is a call out mechanic type of service that will do them in my work car park??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bjmotors

there is a guy who advertises on www.gumtree.ie under the car/bikes section that does call out servicing at your house. i presume he would do brakes if he is a so-called mechanic.

Advertisement