Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do we need it?

Options
  • 04-07-2007 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭

Its early days yet, but I wonder how useful this county forum is going to be. So far we could nearly have a Tramore forum, but looking at the specifically Tramore threads on the old system, there weren't that many, and we are so close to Waterford that they were not out of place. I'd identify more with Waterford than with say Passage or Butlerstown - no offence :D but I think they would feel the same way. A more logical split would be West Waterford centred on Dungarvan, and 'the rest' centered on Waterford. Anyone agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

None of the above all we need in a Deise Town & Country Club! Then we are all in the same mix.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

i think one forum for everywhere city and county would be enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

i think one forum for everywhere city and county would be enough

I agree. Anyway it all depends on the number of users per region. If there are a small number of users from a region/county then one forum is probably enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

yeah this is over kill, who do we complain to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

An admin. I agree that only one board for city and county would suffice. mike65's title would be perfect.
    mike65 wrote:
    Deise Town & Country Club!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Bards

mike65 wrote:
    None of the above all we need in a Deise Town & Country Club! Then we are all in the same mix.

Mike.

Surley you mean Deise City & Country club or you will have the Cats rubbing it in that Waterford is a town and kilkenny is the real capital:D

Advertisement