Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is Chanelle on Medication?

Options
  • 04-07-2007 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I have a question about Chanelle, one of the shows at the weekend, Chanelle was having a huge hissy fit in the Diary Room and BB asked her to calmy sit down and take her medication when she felt she was ready. Then in last night's show, there were a couple of references to Chanelle being 'poorly'. Is there something wrong with her? Or is it just Lemsips she is after.......!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Starmix wrote:
    I have a question about Chanelle, one of the shows at the weekend, Chanelle was having a huge hissy fit in the Diary Room and BB asked her to calmy sit down and take her medication when she felt she was ready. Then in last night's show, there were a couple of references to Chanelle being 'poorly'. Is there something wrong with her? Or is it just Lemsips she is after.......!! :)
    No one actually knows. It hasn't been said. I think Jonathan mentioned when nominating her something about kidneys? Maybe it's a kidney infection or something. I thought it was ridiculous of them to show the hissy fit and not say what was wrong with her. I'm not a Chanelle fan, but I thought it was a bit unfair on her too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

I thought it was ridiculous of them to show the hissy fit and not say what was wrong with her.

Me too, I even started to doubt myself thinking I had missed it or something even though I was watching the whole way through!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Some clever editing to get Chanelle out maybe?! Hmm...

Some clever editing to get Chanelle out maybe?! Hmm...
    wouldn't be surprised at all if it was! As I said before, who goes? endemol decides ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

didnt she get to leave the house to see the doctor the night of the twins party, they had asked for her to be one of thei twins two guests, in the end nicky went to their party instead. Think she was having cramps or stomach pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Cheaper to give her medication then the people watching the show.

eolhc wrote:
    didnt she get to leave the house to see the doctor the night of the twins party, they had asked for her to be one of thei twins two guests, in the end nicky went to their party instead. Think she was having cramps or stomach pain.
    Yeah she left to see the doctor but no one knows why. Last night on the HL's Nicky said to her 'The public will take it [your illness] into consideration' and Chanelle replied, 'Nobody knows what it is though'. So she must have asked that they say nothing or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Actually now that I thought about it maybe she caught herpes. She is forever going on about that.

Hobbes wrote:
    Actually now that I thought about it maybe she caught herpes. She is forever going on about that.
    Well if that's the case the two likely transmitters are Ziggy and Laura's dressing gown ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Starmix

Hobbes wrote:

either that or she has managed to get some tablets for the unfortunate natural curl to her hair!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

She's pregnant! I bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Sge deffinately has a varuca.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Hobbes wrote:

I'd say Ziggy has a fine repertoire of STDs - Herpes should be the least of her worries.

Advertisement