Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Female GP IN Limerick

Options
  • 04-07-2007 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,
    I am new in Limerick and want to register with good female GP in Limerick, specifically Castletry area or O'Connell Avenue.
    If any one can suggest, it will be great help.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Not that side of town, but Aoife O'Connell is probably the best on the northside of the city. She's on maternity leave right now though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hi,

Dr. Miriam Callanan is on O'Connell Ave. and is an excellent GP with a great manner/personality [ie. put you at ease, no BS] - has been looking after Mrs. Raiser and Raiserette Jr. of late ;)

- Only problem is that she is very popular & I heard at one point that she can't take on new folk [?] - best to ring and see.......

Dr. Miriam Callanan, Doon-Moon, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick - 061 41435

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Why exactly O Connell Ave and Castletroy?

Sorry, its just that there are other good doctors in between ;)

There is a surgery by the Spar in Castletroy, the proprietor being Dr. Griffin, but he does have female doctors on staff.

The address is Castletroy court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Raiser wrote:
    Hi,

Dr. Miriam Callanan is on O'Connell Ave. and is an excellent GP with a great manner/personality [ie. put you at ease, no BS] - has been looking after Mrs. Raiser and Raiserette Jr. of late ;)

- Only problem is that she is very popular & I heard at one point that she can't take on new folk [?] - best to ring and see.......

Dr. Miriam Callanan, Doon-Moon, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick - 061 41435

I don't want to post anything nasty or personal so I will just say that I would disagree with the above and leave it at that.

Advertisement