Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Porting to 3pay from Meteor

• 04-07-2007 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way to port a number from meteor to 3pay other than posting off the form? Can you ring 3 CS to get it done?

Is the postal method reliable?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I got them to do it in the 3 store for me. I was with o2 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

they let you do it on their website now three.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

Go to here: CS should then ring you and confirm the details. Alternatively, drop into a 3Store, fill in a form and it will be faxed almost immediately. Remember, porting closes at 4pm. If you hand it in at 5pm they'll start work on it at 9am the next day and it's usually completed in a couple of hours. It's really simple. I've done it for all members of family except me. As an employee, when I got the staff phone I had to take a new 3 number, which was fair enough really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

That link don't work. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

Really? It's working for me.. Hmm. Try going to www.three.ie. On the page they have four 'sticky' items with offers, services and deals that keep rotating. The fourth is generally called 'Need help..' with one of the items in that box being 'Bring your number to 3'. Hth.

• Advertisement

It doesn't work if 3 is your bb provider! :eek:

Anyways I got it working on eircom so I filled in the form so I reckon they will contact me tomorrow?

Anyways I was ported over this morning after doing the online form last night. They never rang me to confirm my identity. :eek:

I thought they were suposed to do that in case of fraud etc?

Advertisement