Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menu on user name.

Options
  • 04-07-2007 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭

Why does the menu when you click someones username work sometimes and not other times? Very annoying, especially if you're a mod :(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think it only works on threads that are just one page long, that's what I've found anyway.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You can right click and "open in new tab". This will bring you to the users profile. Not exactly the same but it might do ya.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You can also use Internet Explorer (*shudder*).

There's a sticky about this, by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Been going on for a while now, using the latest Firefox and threads more than one page. Just been using IE tab for Firefox and open in new tab as mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Ooops, sorry. The stickies should really be cleaned up. They just get lost :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You can also use Internet Explorer (*shudder*).

Shudders is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

There's a sticky?

Hrm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Giblet wrote:
    Why does the menu when you click someones username work sometimes and not other times? Very annoying, especially if you're a mod :(

I find the best thing to do if this happens is to click the view single post button, then click on the user's name from there, and the drop-down should work. It's worked for me every time. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Coolios.

Advertisement