Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protected bats destroyed

Options
  • 04-07-2007 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

From RTE news, unbelievable.

"Gardaí and National Parks and Wildlife officials want to know who burned a colony of bats in Co Galway.

Both agencies launched a joint investigation after the protected colony of Daubenton's bats under a bridge near the village of Craughwell was deliberately eliminated by what is believed to be burning tyres.

The bridge has been under repair for a number of months and it is understood the presence of the bats had delayed that work."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

lightening wrote:
    The bridge has been under repair for a number of months and it is understood the presence of the bats had delayed that work."
    Look where the money is and you will find the culprit (probably employing scummers to his dirtywork for him)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

biko wrote:
    Look where the money is and you will find the culprit (probably employing scummers to his dirtywork for him)

Looks a bit convienent all right. Hope they get whoever did it, but I doubt they will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Man, ignorant fvcks i hope they get caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

padi89 wrote:
    Man, ignorant fvcks i hope they get caught.
    Bloody hell, i thought this was something from the Galway's Worst page from the Glaway First Newspaper. Hard to believe someone would do this.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

God, it's unbelievably transparant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement