Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Racer X anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭darragh666

Yeah im a big fan of Paul Gilbert.

Scarifield and Technical Difficulties are lethal songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Started listening to them a couple of years back due to their Judas Priest connections.

Jeff looks like a total prat with that microphone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

went to see one of paul Gilberts guitar clinics in tbmc. very cool guy

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Did you know the bassist in The Mars Volta used to be in Racer X?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I'd say its those leather pants that have his voice so high

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Paul Gilbert is probably the only "shred" guy I can tolerate. I love his stuff. I bet you like him because he has the whole japan-o-phile thing going on ;)
    Did you know the bassist in The Mars Volta used to be in Racer X?
    Juan is a great bass player. I love Day of the Baphomets.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Loved these when i was going through my shred phase, went to that gilbert guitar clinic with Evad which was great.
    Check out www.paulgilbert.com , he's quite an unusual guy with a photoshop obsession.

Agree with Giblet, i can still enjoy his stuff but can't stand Satriani/Vai/Malmstein/etc

EDIT http://www.paulgilbert.com/Vicente.html EDIT
    Classic:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Giblet wrote:
    I bet you like him because he has the whole japan-o-phile thing going on ;)

No, but I guess that doesn't hurt. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Don't know much about them except Scott Travis from Judas Priest was a former member. Must check them out \m/

Advertisement