Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night alone in Dublin!

Options
  • 04-07-2007 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

If you are feeling up to it you can go for a run with me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Randomswinger

Your in Dublin on your own

Your College is in Lad Lane

I'm sure you could find one of Lad Lane's ladies of the night to entertain you;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

lad lane is fine during the day, it is in the middle of posh commercial offices area of dublin so is a bit of a ghost town late at night hence the lady of the night comment.

The mespil hotel is around the corner on the canal or there are a few on lower baggot street. The do the best gourmet pizza in dublin in millers on lower baggot street and searsons is an experience!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Randomswinger

Don't worry its safe enough, they don't come out till the sun goes down and the college is a only a short hop away to Baggot St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Melski

If you're into it, the Literary pub crawl is lots of fun. It starts in the Duke on Duke Street.

It was recommended to me when I had a free night alone in Dublin. I'm a girl and going alone was fine. It was a great night!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 allianz

There's quite a lot of stuff going on in temple bar over the summer.

http://www.temple-bar.ie/home_nav_2.html

If you can try to see this:

http://www.temple-bar.ie/home_nav_2_t_2_c_8_e_419.html

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 orangen

The International is usually a good bet. They have some decent comedians there and a nice athmosphere.

http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/11/pt/0/spid/83980861-89A2-4A65-B68F4A853D5F451E.htm

-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

copacetic wrote:
    The mespil hotel is around the corner on the canal or there are a few on lower baggot street. The do the best gourmet pizza in dublin in millers on lower baggot street and searsons is an experience!

Was just about to post until I see this. My thoughts exactly.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

A girl spending the night alone in Dublin,looking for ideas for something to do!!!

I'd have thought this thread would've been a disaster waiting to happen but so far it's all been very civil. I had to double check i was on the right forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Baby4 wrote:

Me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Kenny do this place a favour and get yourself a hobbie.. or a girl friend:p :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Me :)

I spoke too soon :D

Jon wrote:
    Kenny do this place a favour and get yourself a hobbie.. or a girl friend:p :D

ROFLs.........but.......but.......but.........I was only being nice!!! :D

Your loss babes!!! ;)

Advertisement