Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any ideas of what to do with this hair and this head?

• 04-07-2007 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

I'm going to the hair-dressers tomorrow and want to get something with more layers and bangs. I've only had the same style of layers for the past few years (apparently they suit curly hair to a tee) so want something with a bit of variation and that looks a bit better. Anyone make any recommendations of any particular styles?

17960980a3539268357b754267233l.jpg

Ps. I'm the girl on the right.

Pps. Any-one say 'shave it' or 'get a mohawk' or anything similar and I shall hunt you down and destroy you with glee.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Any ideas of what to do with this hair and this head?

Dump him.

:D Sorry, couldnt resist. And I cant say 'Seriously, you should actually do....' cos I dont so womenses hair....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Lool, he's my best friend but people are always thinking we're going out, he'll lawl at this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I have hair like yours, m'dear. Same kink, similar colour.

I cut mine to above shoulder length, layered it all over, and had highlights done. 80s bangs in the front, Flashdance style. Overall look is good.

Come on people, help!

SexyD4Lady/girl with oxymoronic name; thankee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

and why aren't you going out? Roide tbh.

Hmm, do you want to keep it curly or go straight? I think a deep red would suit you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

brintney spears that head and just shave it all off. make sure ya post another pic so we can see the results too.

brintney spears that head and just shave it all off. make sure ya post another pic so we can see the results too.

Hunt, kill, you know the drill.

Rozabeez; you can have him!

I dyed my hair red before, turned ginge in a week :(. I'd love a crazy red, most people say dark brown. My hair colour is dark brown anyway but the sun bleaches it so it varies from blonde-ish-brown in Summer to chestnut brown in the winter. I'm more concerned about cut tbh, really don't know what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

If you got it cut you'd have to make sure you wouldn't need an expensive straightener to manage the cut, I think it'd look well framing your face.

Also to dye it red you'd need to use a pre-lightener first.

I usually get it shaped at the front of my face anyway. I use the straightener as a 'just in case' for bad do's and bad hair days. I usually keep my hair curly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Your hair looks lovely, v healthy and it's nice colour too, so please don't mess too much with it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

your hair is FINE

fellas dont like it when girls change their hair!

your face looks familiar, pic take in the RDS?

what was the project?

how do you get on?

I'll put up a pic of what I did with my hair. Btw, my hair isn't the colour in the pic, that's just what the lighting did, it's a light chestnut brown.

Also being concerned about what lads think made me not change my hair last time, I'm not changing it for any guy, for myself! It may be worth noting, that my hair is possibly sexier than evah now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

meow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I'd recommend going slightly shorter, into a bob, and maybe dying it a little darker and add in flashes of colour. Even the crazy red you're talking about! I think it would look really cool.

Wouldn't be any other way Enright.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i've got curly hair and i jus get layers and highlights!!with curly hair the most u can do to make it different is dye it because u cant have a curly bob or a curly fringe they just look ridiculous!!!im letting mine grown at the moment!!!the worst part about curly hair is taming it!!i also find ti you dont have a parting it looks great like inda sweeped back messy looking kinda!!
    i think ive attached a foto dont knwo if it worked or not cause i dont kno how to do it lol!!im obviously the curly haired one in th white!!lol

Advertisement