Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The damm weather

Options
  • 04-07-2007 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Surely there must be some meteorologists around.....anyone know when this low pressure will feck off and we'll get some clean swell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I'm grounded anyway, no surfing for a month. Got my eyes lasered, went perfectly. Now I will be able to see other surfers, the waves, and where I left my car.

I hope the weather picks up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

Nice one. It must feel great to have the fog lifted. Good luck with it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

tramore cleaned up nicely tonight, we have been getting best surf ever for this time of year, cant remember it as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Thanks Shane. I have been wearing glasses since 12. Now I have 20 20 vision. Can't get over it.

The only thing is, a few months ago I booked a few days in Lahinch, heading there on Monday and due to the surgery I can't surf for a month.:mad:

Advertisement