Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

msn problem

Options
  • 04-07-2007 11:08pm

hello i found my internet connection slow today so i unplugged the modem and plugged it bk in. internet was fine again, although msn wont let me sign in on any pc on the network. i wont no wat i hav done. i hav plugged out the modem before. i rebooted etc nothing works. can anyone help???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

hello i found my internet connection slow today so i unplugged the modem and plugged it bk in. internet was fine again, although msn wont let me sign in on any pc on the network. i wont no wat i hav done. i hav plugged out the modem before. i rebooted etc nothing works. can anyone help???

A little tip from the top, it usually helps when you post the error message ;) .

What does msn say when it does not let you sing in??

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭johnplayerblue

say what?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I had trouble with MSN earlier, but it's working fine now.

is says unable to be signed in possibly due to an internet connection. error code 80072745. i click troubleshoot and it says wireless is the problem and it is unable to identify the problem!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I get this sometimes. Usually I end up restarting or disabling/enabling the wireless and that sorts it out. It doesn't like the Trinity proxy for some reason. Maybe look for more detail on that error code or Google it.

• Advertisement

ye i mite. or maybe its just tired...its bin a long day....everything will b better in the morning plz god :)

hopefully itll b ok 2moro

Advertisement