Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wexford GAA duvet cover

Options
  • 04-07-2007 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i am looking for a wexford duvet cover single or double i do not mind please help me i am orignally from wexford living in waterford and missing home like mad

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Moved to the Waterford County forum as I don't think the comics forum is the place for it... (I wasn't sure whether the GAA forum might be a better location for it; mods, please move this again if you think otherwise)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

well these things exist because my nephew (he is 6!) has a Kilkenny GAA bed set but I cannot remember where he got it....try Shaws, they might have it or would know where U could get it.

try the wexford forum..

Advertisement