Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Still haven't got my Xbox360 back from Microsoft

• 05-07-2007 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,

Just posting a thread to see if anyone else has had the same problem?

I sent my Xbox360 to microsoft on the 22nd of May. Through UPS online tracking, i seen that it was delievered the next day( which was pretty good).
    Only things is i hadn't heard from microsoft for 3 weeks so i contacted them and they said that there was a delay, this meant that my 360 would not be ready for another 25 days. I then rang back after 10 days later to find out what was happening with the Xbox?they said that it was being re-checked!!! they said they would fully compensate me for this.

Wonder what they will compensate me with.

Oh yeah for the 10 days delay at the start they sent me KAMEO the game as a good will gesture!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for suggestions as to which road to take with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

If you play online I'd say they'd extend your subscription for the time lost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Im similar
    UPS collected May 18th,
    I got it back yesterday.

They gave me 1 month Xbox live subs as compensation, which is pretty useless given that I have purchased a yearly subscription. What will I do with that?

I've emailed them asking for M$ points at least. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Dunno about here, but in the UK there are reports of the repair centres getting up to 2500 xboxes per week for repair, too many for them to handle, so they were shipping some overseas for repair. I forget where they sent them to, somewhewre in eastern europe i think, ill see if i can find a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

The 360's are getting shipped to a place in Germany called Teleplan at the moment. They have a fairly big operation there. My missus works for UPS and she said there is a shocking amount of machines going to that site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

Mine was collected on 25th of June and was delivered to Teleplan in Germany. I haven't heard any word back from anyone yet about how long it will take but I'm guessing it will be another few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

As far as I know they've changed the repair time to 25 working days from 10 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

My xbox broke there a couple of weeks ago. I rang MS and they informed me that they will send tags to my address and then i need to ring UPS to come and collect my xbox. I still have not even received my tags! I rang them about a week ago and they apparently got my address wrong. The tags should surely have arrived by now though once I corrected their mistake of the address. what a joke, looks as though its gonna be autumn before i get this fixed...:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

Get them to email the tag to you, print it off and ring ups. This also means you can check that your address details are correct. That's what I did. It saves waiting for the tags to arrive and saves those few extra days without your console.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

That sounds like a good plan, I shall ring them tommorow and get this sorted ASAP...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

They are open on Sundays btw

• Advertisement
Advertisement