Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Aduff Leitrim (Annaduf?)

Options
  • 05-07-2007 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Am off for a midweek session to Lough Aduff, targeting tench.

Never fished this lake before but have heard it's capable of producing decent fish / bags.

Has anyone fished this area before?
    Any advice and tactics - type of groundbait, volume required etc would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

Also with the weather lately any idea of the impact it might have on feeding?
    And maybe alternative venues if it's up in the fields and unfishable!

Thanks Lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

A-trak
    could u advise me on some simple! trout fishing. new to the scence. bought a rod cought a perch after 5 hours in stocked lake but im hooked on it.
    whats the best bait for it, im thinking of fishing the dodder. i have a 6lb line,
    some red and white maggots is there anything else u think i mite need.
    thanks.
    Rod.

Am off for a midweek session to Lough Aduff, targeting tench.

Never fished this lake before but have heard it's capable of producing decent fish / bags.

Has anyone fished this area before?
    Any advice and tactics - type of groundbait, volume required etc would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

Also with the weather lately any idea of the impact it might have on feeding?
    And maybe alternative venues if it's up in the fields and unfishable!

Thanks Lads[/QUOTE]

Advertisement