Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl up and down like a yo-yo?

Options
  • 05-07-2007 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Anyone else sharing this experience?

For the last week or so, our ntl connection has been pretty frequently dropping - at least once or twice in an evening, for maybe 15-20 minutes at a time. It's been behaving well up until, but it's getting quite annoying now.

I'm in D15. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭the_god_swan

My gf has (or had hopefully) the same problem with her ntl in waterford. I never though much of the modem they supply to be honest. But she got ntl to install a telephone connection the other day, and they supply a different modem, one thats developed to connect the telephone directly into. Anyhow she hasnt had any problem since getting it (althought its only been a few days).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yup I have been expeariencing very poor preformance as off late.

Also just an update to let you guys know that I am still getting crap torrent speeds.And I am wondering are other people getting the crap speeds too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Also just an update to let you guys know that I am still getting crap torrent speeds.And I am wondering are other people getting the crap speeds too?

Yeah. I'm waiting for my smart pack to arrive though! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Perfect with me in Waterford!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Freddie59 wrote:
    Perfect with me in Waterford!:D

Having you been using torrents?

• Advertisement
Advertisement