Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Desk

Options
  • 05-07-2007 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

If you could ask the folks at the Student Desk anything, what would it be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Can i have a copy of my exam results please!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Flume wrote:
    Can i have a copy of my exam results please!;)
    Me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BMcG05

what ever happened to Barney?

I loved that big purple dinosaur.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

What possesses them to stay at the "front line" when all they're going to get is abuse from irate students who will, invariably, blame them for what has gone wrong, although they don't really mean to take it out on the person in front of them who isn't really the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BMcG05

actually speaking of 'front line', does anyone else experiecne the old woman in the Student Union shop that just before she serves you, and you are at the top of the q, right in her face, she yells out "next please".

Dear god woman, who could possibly be next?? Im right infront of you!!

Perhaps the Student Deks could look into that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

BMcG05 wrote:
    actually speaking of 'front line', does anyone else experiecne the old woman in the Student Union shop that just before she serves you, and you are at the top of the q, right in her face, she yells out "next please".

Dear god woman, who could possibly be next?? Im right infront of you!!

Perhaps the Student Deks could look into that
    yeah that woman wrecks my head. is it her daughter or just a younger girl working in there that shouts it too and in the exact same way and same kind of accent too. jeez we can hear you already!

Advertisement