Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS Pocket loox T830

• 05-07-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody

Just spotted on expansys.ie that the pocket loox T830 is going cheap:
    (well cheap for what it is!)
    http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=130765
    And as far as i remember this was around 800 when it first came out!:eek:

Seems to a powerhouse of a phone, wiht specs pretty close to the HTC kaiser sans graphic card(not really needed) and hspda. Its has normal 3g so AFAIK this can be upgraded via firmware when its available.

It seems to be quite big but its thin so i could get over that.
    But it a proper sirf III gps, wifi b/g.
    It seems to got a few good reviews and FS has put custom software to enhance the experience (eg better task manager).

One thing is bothering me though...is THAT screen, what are peoples experience with the square 240*240 screens (eg hp 6900 and treo 750v owners?) is it a hinderance??

Has anyone actually bought one?

Am i better off waiting for the kaiser??

peoples experience much appreciated!
    regards
    damo

Advertisement