Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light/cheap rain coats (poncho)

Options
  • 05-07-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Looking for a few light cheap rain coats, just the bare plastic light poncho type, where would I get some today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭renmorescout

Try the 2 euro shop, down beyond the end of shop street. That should have them, unless the ****** goers have bought them all !!

Oooopppsssss !!! Forgot , cant mention the O word! Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

that's what I want it for too, durty word around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Try the 2 euro shop, down beyond the end of shop street. That should have them, unless the ****** goers have bought them all !!

Oooopppsssss !!! Forgot , cant mention the O word! Sorry.

The O word*??

*seeks enlightenment
    (and inner peace)
    (and loads of money)
    (but enlightenment would do for now)

the stuff you breath, also refers to a concert on this weekend, not allowed on boards.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Those elcheapo poncho rain jackets aint worth it, they suck at keeping out water and the ones that are waterproof will have you soaked anyway from sweat because they are not breathable.

Save up for something decent, you live in sunny galway afterall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Ahhh yes, silly me!

Just bring 3 changes of clothes, you'll be so drunk you won't notice the rain.

/memories of pyramid-building in the p!ssing rain singing along to Madness at Feile many years ago...., ah them were the days... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

bring ten black bin liners. punch two holes for arms and one for head. worked a treat for me.

Ah it's no Feile that's for sure, yer never too old to enjoy one of these gigs though.

Have a nice rainjacket but it's too good for that place

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You could try the Army/Navy store on Shop Street. They've loads of that stuff in there.

Advertisement