Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The smell outside Burger King at the bottom of Grafton Street

Options
  • 05-07-2007 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭

Here's one for you - why is there an awful smell of sick outside burger king at the bottom of grafton street? its always there, morning noon or night - its fvcking wretched! Can anyone answer this?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ideo wrote:
    Here's one for you - why is there an awful smell of sick outside burger king at the bottom of grafton street? its always there, morning noon or night - its fvcking wretched! Can anyone answer this?

The answer is in the question..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The answer is probably in the Dublin forum too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Here's another one for ya.. Why is there always a smell of gas in the Phoeno around Dublin Zoo :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Ideo wrote:

Well, that's a pickle of a question. I'm off to ask Jeeves :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

There's a rubbish bin outside it that I always thought was responsible but that doesn't explain why all the other rubbish bins don't smell the same way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Thats one shocking smell of sick, I thought it was only me who could smell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Yeah noticed that one myself. Could just be the collective smell of years of puke.

Its horrible though, they should do something about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

perhaps the esmell in the phoenix park is because of all the animals farting and the release of methane from those farts into the atmosphere?

as for the BK smell, its horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

also, do you think the macdonalds people would be able to answer this

see

http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/ask-a-question.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

Grafton St stinks, its due to crappy drainage, its always been like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You will find these smells outside McDonalds and Burger King, if only I knew why...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Way back when... I used to work in Mcd's and there was an external building called "the coral" which contained bin storage and a grease trap. I think most mcd/bk's have them.

Anyhoo, lord above, the smell outta it was fvuckin vile.

Exactly as vile as the peggy outside bk at the bottom of grafton street.

It's the combination of the grease (which is shortening, like the white blocks of frytex) and decaying animal juices.

Is there a drain along there? Might be coming out of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i thought it was just me who could smell it,apparently theres a sewage line near or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Armstrong

That smell has been there for years. Certain times it's worse than others

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's ****ing wrank, i physically am wretching walking past it.

i always tought it was just the bin, but sometimes you see a kind of murky bluey kind of garbage water on the ground too.

Advertisement