Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New car: Best time to buy?

Options
  • 05-07-2007 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Is it better to buy a car now(i.e. in the latter half of 2007) or wait until the new year? I hear prices will probably be better in the new year so...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Scr&#225 wrote: »
    Is it better to buy a car now(i.e. in the latter half of 2007) or wait until the new year? I hear prices will probably be better in the new year so...

apparently there are good deals to be had if you were to buy late in the year as dealers are keen to move the old stock to make room for new year deliveries....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

November, December is a good time.

I've noticed on a few cars that I was keeping an eye on on carzone, that prices actually were reduced for Nov, Dec, and went UP again in the new year :D

Advertisement