Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk caller

Options
  • 05-07-2007 2:08pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Late one night a couple lay sleeping in their bed.. suddenly a loud knock came on the front door.. The man begrudgingly descended the staircase and opened the door only to find nothing but rain beating down against him.. About to close the door and return to his room he heard a voice from the darkness… “Hi, I’m sorry to bother you so late but could you help me out? I really need a push.?” Disgruntled by the interruption to his sleep he refused and slammed the door…

On return to the bed his wife asked who was at the door “Oh just some drunk looking for a push, I told him where to go” “Oh that’s charming” came the wife.. “do you not remember last week when you needed a push and that nice guy pulled over and helped you out?” Feeling guilty the man donned his robe and again made his way down to the door and opened it.. “Where are you?” he called…

Waiting for a reply from the darkness..

“I’m over here… On the swings”
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Nice, like it.

5 Stars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

:( think its time to get ur coat

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Ahhh Brendan Grace classic very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

:) Class

Advertisement