Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solicitor with good reputation

• 05-07-2007 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭

Just wondering if you could advise me on a good solicitor in the Dublin or Meath area, Perferably one with a good reputation in an inury claim.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

The best solicitor is one who is trusted by their client. People often go to the same solicitor that conveyed their house to make their will, and if they had a claim they often go to the same solicitor again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

I don't think your allowed post or promote a solicitor's office on here are you?

I think Johnny's right though, one recommended by a family or friend is your best bet.

Advertisement