Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog run, galway

Options
  • 05-07-2007 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi, does any one know where i can get a good dog run in galway area? puppy is gettin big enough for outside now!! thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

I'm not sure if there is anyone in Galway who sells dog runs, did you try the buy and sell?

If not any of the manufacturers will deliver nationwide, PM me if you want the details of who I got mine from.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I think(not certain was a while ago) I saw some in Atlantic Homecare in Wellpark.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There are ones available now in most hardware shops they are a D.I.Y. chainlink type but tbh I had a good look at them and they are very flimsy plus the gaps are too wide for small dogs and puppys. Think the smaller on is about 300 or 350 not worth it.

Go for a Cill Dara run http://www.cilldara.ie/ they deliver nationwide and for 2 panels and a gate panel (you need 3 panels if you don't have a wall to put it up against) is costs around the 350 to 400 mark. They will last a lifetime can be put up in seconds and are rock solid. You can either bolt them to the ground or leave them free standing and move them around the garden if you like. We have two and they are brill. Great peace of mind.

There's also a crowd think they are in the golden pages under dog runs Hayses modular or summit to that effect. They do similar ones.

There could be a supplier nearer to you but haven't heard of any. Cill Dara deliver nationwide anyway although there is a delivery charge it's worth it.
    You can also buy extra panels as time goes by if you want to make it bigger.
    Don't forget to put a kennel in it that is raised off the ground with concrete blocks esp. if it's a timber one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gaylemini

thanks for all your help! :)

Advertisement