Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Airport to Killarney Town

Options
  • 05-07-2007 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Just wondering if you could help me, myself and my bf are heading to Killarney for a couple of days and was just wondering about how far is it from the airport. Also could you tell me if a bus service runs from the airport to town, thanks in advance for any replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

The airport is in Farranfore which is about half way between Tralee and Killarney. There are regular bus services. Not sure how long it might take on the bus but in the car its about 15-20 mins.

Enjoy your trip ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

The bus doesn't always go as far as the airport though (in fact, I have only ever experienced one driver go down as far as there), meaning you may have to walk as far as the village to be able to get the bus at the main road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Shuffles

no more than 12 to 15 quid in a taxi and into town in less than 15 mins. they will order a taxi for you at the information desk if there is none at the airport.

Advertisement