Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dognapping(help me)

Options
  • 05-07-2007 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

please help, last Thursday my dog was taken from outside our house i kjno for certain he hasnt ran off, he is a year & half labrador, many other dogs in the area have also been reported missing! i was out walkin him when he chased another dog and seconds later i followed them around a corner & both dogs were gone, he is very homely dog this was only yards from my house!
    what shud i do we are devastated, shud we get a pet detective?
    expense is no problem!
    any advice greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

~mod edit~

If you have nothing constructive to say SAY NOTHING! - one & only warning!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

does he look like this...?
    http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=52387

or this...
    http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=52386

Have you contacted the gardai, pounds, local rescues, vets?
    Have you put up signs on www.lostandfound.ie and www.petsireland.invisionzone.com
    Was he microchipped? Was he wearing an identity tag?
    Is he neutered?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

frosty66 wrote:
    seconds later i followed them around a corner & both dogs were gone, he is very homely dog this was only yards from my house!
    what shud i do we are devastated, shud we get a pet detective?
    expense is no problem!
    any advice greatly appreciated!
    It's highly unlikely that someone would have been waiting around the corner and snatched your dog in that timespan.

Good advice from fits ^ Check pounds, vets etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

also put up lots of posters in your area - send your pet's photo to the pounds along with your number so that they can contact you if your dog happens to come in.
    good luck

Advertisement