Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank's Restaurant in Dublin Closed?

• 05-07-2007 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Anyone know what happened to Frank's restaurant in Dublin? It's been shut for the last week or so and the phone number has been deleted. It was always buzzing when I went there and there was nothing obviously wrong with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

eoge wrote:
    Anyone know what happened to Frank's restaurant in Dublin? It's been shut for the last week or so and the phone number has been deleted. It was always buzzing when I went there and there was nothing obviously wrong with it.

Yeah, I went there for lunch the week before last and it was closed. I walked past it last week and it was closed too. Methinks something fishy is up. Health inspector anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭eoge

I asked around and I heard they went out of business. Don't know why though; they were always pretty busy. Shame.

Advertisement