Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing post

Options
  • 05-07-2007 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I put a post up titled "insurance question" in the motors forum around this time last month. Its gone noe and id really like to look at it again. I also wnat to ask another question on the thread.

Ive done a search, looked at my subscripions and gone back the13 pages on the motors forum.

Can somebody find it for me? I also have a thread in motors called "insurance" but thats not it, the other thread is about an accident I had and i'd liek to give an update.

thanks
    Gary
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Voila. It took me less than a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I also have a thread in motors called "insurance" but thats not it, the other thread is about an accident I had and i'd liek to give an update.

You might need to search again smashey - if you have another minute to spare ;).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I went through 190 pages ( Jan 2007) and couldn't see anything.

Did you start the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Yep i started the thread. Don't know where its gone! its titled "insurance question". its not even in my subscription list. Started it in early June i think.

Tis a strange one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You know what?

I'm so bored, I'm going to go look again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm thinking that it's been deleted because it's not in your list of started threads. It may have contained legal advice or something, and the mods decided to remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

The archive is your search friend.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The thread is definitely no longer on this site, whether it has been deleted or whether you didn't actually start it properly - I don't know.

It's just not here now.

You have two threads entitled "Insurance" - here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055079709
    and here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054946230.

Other than that, we can't help you, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

It may have been lost during one of the database problem times a few weeks back. Thats the only reason I can think of it being removed without the mods or admins being involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Thanks for all the help lads.

It may have contained a tiny bit of legal advice which may of caused it to be deleted.

Thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement