Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Network Down?

• 05-07-2007 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Anyone else experiencing problems on o2 network in maynooth area all day? full coverage but cant make calls?..been like this since 2pm or so..still down

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Yep I was in Celbridge all after noon and same thing.. could only make calls when I got to barberstown castle...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Just home from work and I am living in Leixlip and my phone is saying no access to network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Have you tried calling customer care and reporting the problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Same in Leixlip this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Davexirl

ciaranfo wrote:
    Have you tried calling customer care and reporting the problem?

Yeah and they said the engineers are out trying to fix the problem!

• Advertisement
Advertisement