Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo designs

Options
  • 05-07-2007 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

hi anyone know any good websites for tattoo designs as alot of them you have to pay registration fees as i think thats stupid to pay for designs to download thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

try http://bmezine.com it should help you come up with some ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

actually, vaguely on topic... im really not sure how it works... but i want a custom design done, and theory is, me and a mate are gonna sit down and work it out, but i cant imagine that even then we'll have it *exactly* how i want it on my body for hte rest of my life.. would it cost way extra for me to get whoever's gonna ink it on me to touch it up, or what way does it work? ive only one so far, and that was very very basic, three stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Artists should be able to help you out with your design. Remember they're all artists so they love to draw. Bring your idea in to your artist and just tell him/her what you're going for and let him/her go to work.

cool.. hmmm...
    id love to get it checked out properly and fixed up and **** here where theres peeps with good reputations i know about and stuff... but ill almost Definitely be getting the inkin done while im in new zealand...so i wana have something perfect to have when i get there... damn... i cant picture them doin anything for free and im stone cold broke at the moment....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You could always post what you have up here, and maybe some people would have goes at trying to do a design for you? :) It's worth a shot! After all, you're among your inked friends here ;)

• Advertisement

w00t!

haha, sounds like a plan... basically, im aiming for a polar bear, simple enough, not to graphic, but not something you'd see on a packet of mints either...

(un)fortunately, my mate's recently acquired a dream boyfriend, and its been difficult tearing her away from him, so not even a preliminary sketch yet... but if anyone wants to mess around with the idea (and maybe even fit a pair of wings onto the polar bear) that'd be kinda awesome, cos theres a seirous lack of ideal stuff on google images...

(always worth a shot!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

oh emmet!! where for art thou emmet!!
    I would do one but well im in work doing secret agent thingies :cool:

heh, its no probs, id be (gladly) very surprised if anyone did actually do it... twould be awesome alright, but definitely not expected, and its not like ive been hangin around this forum for donkey's years and know yis all personally or anything that id expect it :)

Advertisement