Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Radio

Options
  • 05-07-2007 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a good online radio station ? Ive been trying to find one lately with no luck. LastFM keeps playing stuff I don't like so Ive stopped using it. Heres an idea of the type of music I like, pasted from myspace.

The Pixies, The Strokes, The Doors, The Beastie Boys, Jacques Lu Cont, 2Many Djs, The La's, Depeche Mode, Vitalic, Led Zeppelin, The Kinks, The Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, De La Soul, David Bowie, Dj Shadow, The Beach Boys, Sufjan Stevens, Johnny Cash, Vitalic, Lauren Garnier, Iggy pop, Muse, The White Stripes, Queens of the stone age, Frank Black, The Arcade Fire, Wolf Parade, Tapes n Tapes, Radiohead, Erol Alkin, Beck, Rolling Stones, The Shins, The Eels, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bloc Party, Rodrigo Y Gabriella, Ellen alien, The Kings Of Leon, Booka Shade

Comments

Advertisement